The Chicory

610 SOUTH PETERS STREET, New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Chicory

The Chicory, an elegant venue for your New Orleans wedding ceremony and reception, features exposed beams, brick walls, and gas lanterns. Originally built in 1852 as a coffee warehouse, The Chicory has maintained its simple name with New Orleans pride. With over 25,000 square feet, the ability to accommodate up to 1200 people, 5 different rooms and a rooftop overlooking the city, The Chicory is a very versatile space. From intimate private dinners to grand New Orleans weddings, and corporate events, The Chicory offers a unique and historic event space.

Gallery dance floor
Gallery dance floor
Elegant seated dinner in our new space, The Gallery.
Elegant seated dinner in our new space, The Gallery.
The Gallery Courtyard on Fulton Street
Fulton Room setup for an intimate cocktail party
Fulton Room setup for an intimate cocktail party
Wedding gown
Wedding gown
Second line outside The Chicory on S. Peters Street.
Second line outside The Chicory on S. Peters Street.
Rustic ceremony setup in the Orleans Room.
Rustic ceremony setup in the Orleans Room.
rustic grooms cake
The Chicory

• Videos 2

21 Reviews for The Chicory

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

We had our wedding August 27th, 2016 at The Chicory. The venue is to die for, I had made appointments at numerous venues when we got engaged, The Chicory was the first one I made an appointment at, we went and I was amazed and cancelled all my other appointments. The Chicory is the perfect venue for anyone wanted a true New Orleans wedding! My house flooded the week before the wedding in the Great flood of Baton Rouge...I didn't have time to stress over last minute details because I was gutting my house. I never stressed out because I knew the staff at The Chicory would make sure my wedding was amazing. And it was!!!! The food, OMG!! My guests haven't stopped talking about the food. . The night of my wedding everyone at The Chicory made sure everything happened on time and on schedule. I seriously can not say enough great things about them. You can't book a venue in New Orleans without going to see The Chicory in my opinion!!

• User6208809 · 2+ years ago

I recently had my ceremony and reception at the Chicory. Everyone there was both professional and personable. Brent was wonderful and helpful throughout the planning process. My guests raved about the setting and the food. The late night passed sweets were an appreciated treat.

The Chicory did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding reception. The guests were greeted, upon entrance, with glasses of wine and the food, both buffet style and passed, was available as soon as the guests arrived. There were never lines at the bars or at the food stations, and there were more than enough staff members at the event to handle the crowd...including those passing food, those cleaning tables, those replenishing the food stations, etc. The event managers were terrific to work with and the chef makes sure that his food is unforgettable! Many of our guests were there for the first time and there is no doubt that they will have positive memories from their experience! I would recommend The Chicory to anyone considering a wedding reception...from small to large. They will definitely make the occasion special!

Award

The Chicory FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 25,019.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 19,995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,389.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

Real Weddings

• Snap And Sketch Photo Booths
    Snap And Sketch Photo Booths Photo Booths

This venue is has a unique appeal in the warehouse district. With multiple floors and rooms, they can accommodate any event.

• GoGo Booth
    GoGo Booth Photo Booths

The Chicory is such a unique New Orleans experience! In the heart of the Warehouse District, you can get to it so easily with great parking. And when you enter.....whoa! You will be blown away by the exposed bricks, the floor to ceiling windows which overlook the quaint Fulton Street and has fantastic views of the city from the balconies. GoGo Booth loves doing events at the Chicory because the staff is genuinely helpful and everyone there knows how to have fun!

• 610 SOUTH PETERS STREET New Orleans, LA 70130 See on map