101 NE 3rd Avenue Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Center of Connected Living-Fl

Congratulations To You Both

And Much Happiness On Your Wedding Day!

The officiant you choose can enrich your overall wedding experience and help you prepare for married life. The officiant sets the tone for your wedding and we will work together to be sure it's a ceremony you love!

Getting to know your officiant and discussing what you can expect from each other will help eliminate unnecessary anxiety on your wedding day. One part of your wedding package includes a 45-minute in-person meeting. As the meeting progresses, I'll ask questions as I try to get a sense of who the bride and groom (or bride & bride AND groom & groom) are -- individually and as a couple -- as I try to get a sense of what they want their ceremony to be like. Then you'll have unlimited email and phone correspondence leading up to your wedding day.

Some common questions I'm asked include:

Can you customize the ceremony?

We customize every ceremony to reflect each couples personal values and beliefs.

Do you have sample wording/ceremonies/readings to show us?

We have a large selection of ceremony samples and ideas. We also provide custom written vows!

Do you require Counseling?

No! We do offer pre-marital counseling to those who are interested. This is a great investment for your relationship as you begin the next chapter as spouses!

Can we choose special readings?

Of course!

Can you participate in the rehearsal?

Yes we will be happy to guide you through the whole process. Just ask.

How to Save 30% On Marriage License Fees:

I provide pre-marital counseling, officiant services, and offer an online pre-marital course approved by the Clerks Office of Broward County Marital Division. To save 30% off license fees, simply complete the online pre-marital course, receive Our Certificate of Completion, and present this at the courthouse when applying for your license. The course on it's own is $19.99 but FREE when you use our pre-marital counseling services, or hire us as your officiant!

Wedding Packages: Premium, Ultra Premium and Platinum.

The foundation of each wedding package includes the following:

Ceremony Officiant

Unlimited Phone and Email Correspondence Until Day of Ceremony

One - 45 Min In-Person Planning Session

Custom Vow Preparation or Choose From One of Our Ceremony Selections

Performance of Ceremony Up To 30 Minutes

Notarize and Return of Florida Marriage License to the Courts - The Officiant files the marriage license after the ceremony as required by State law.

Choice of Ceremony Location (Not sure? Just ask for some recommendations!)

Special Premium Price - $375.00.

Please contact us for a price sheet of all our services!

About Me:

I am a licensed marriage and family therapist with a private practice called 'The Center of Connected Living-Fl' in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. However, in addition to marital and individual counseling, I am authorized by the State of Florida to perform marriage ceremonies. I'm passionate about helping pre-marital couples learn about their strengths, prepare for their marriage, and create a symbolic and meaningful ceremony tailored specifically for them.

Where We Perform Ceremonies:

You'd probably be surprised to know that Florida is one of three states (S. Carolina and Maine are the other two) where notary public's can legally perform marriage ceremonies!* That's right - you now have options besides getting married in a church or other religious setting, or in a court room before a judge. Many couples prefer to marry on the beach, at a waterfront hotel, a country club, on a boat, a special restaurant and other locations of their choosing.

Visit www.connectedliving-fl.com for common Q&A about getting married in Florida and links to the Broward County Marriage License Division. This also provides marriage license application information.

Wedding Ceremony Officiating Options:

I officiate small to large wedding or commitment ceremonies at the location of your choice. You are encouraged to have a wedding ceremony that reflects you and your lifestyle, personal beliefs, and your spiritual or religious customs. I'm available on short notice OR we can plan ahead!

Visit www.connectedliving-fl.com or call 954-253-0985 for information about pre-marital counseling, sign up for the pre-marital course, and to schedule your officiant services

Follow The Center of Connected Living-Fl on

800x8001239813140500 sg047grandbuilding
ed9891831b02fd72 January 11 2016 7 of 8
The Center of Connected Living-Fl
Congratulations!  Thank you for including me in your ceremony!
Congratulations! Thank you for including me in your ceremony!
img8744
img8748
img8583
The Center of Connected Living-Fl
Congratulations Shyla and Shevon! I was honored to be part of your day!
Congratulations Shyla and Shevon! I was honored to be part of your day!
img8584
The Center of Connected Living-Fl
Officiated a ceremony here with over 100 guests...
Officiated a ceremony here with over 100 guests...
800x8001239813140500 sg047grandbuilding
ed9891831b02fd72 January 11 2016 7 of 8
The Center of Connected Living-Fl
Congratulations!  Thank you for including me in your ceremony!
Congratulations! Thank you for including me in your ceremony!

4 Reviews for The Center of Connected Living-Fl

April · Married on 02/23/2016

Corinne is a trusted colleague and devoted wedding officiant. She brings warmth, love and humor into all of her wedding ceremonies and is passionate about being a part of her clients' special day. Her ability to capture the vision and dream of the couple's she works with is truly remarkable. She is timely, reliable and has impeccable follow through. I highly recommend Corinne to be your next wedding officiant!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Nancy · Married on 02/07/2016

The Officiant personalized the ceremony to reflect the love and dedication of the couple. She displayed warmth, humor, and direct interaction with the couple and guests. You felt her joy in performing the ceremony . I was a guest at this event.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Shyla · Married on 09/06/2015

Thank you for being apart of our special day. It was a pleasure working with Dr. Scholtz simply because she made it easy and is quite punctual and efficient. My husband and I enjoyed doing the pre marital exercises online. We were able to add pieces of our faith which was very important. Thanks again for making our day magical.

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Center of Connected Living-Fl Pricing

The Center of Connected Living-Fl Price Rates

The Center of Connected Living-Fl FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Center of Connected Living-Fl 1
    Save 30% On Your Marriage License!
    Receive 30% off your marriage license fees! A license is $93.50 and by completing our online pre-marital course approved by Broward County - FREE when you use our officiant or counseling services - you'll save 30%. Your license will cost only $61.00!

• Cloud Nove Events
    Cloud Nove Events Wedding Planners

Cloud Nove Events worked with Corinne when she was planning her own wedding. She was such a delight to work for! Corinne was calm, clear, patient, and radiated nothing but positive energy. She knew what was important about the day, the connection she and her husband shared, and that made working with and for her absolutely wonderful. I am thrilled that she has expanded her practice to include officiating, as I think it is a natural fit and she will be warm, caring, and genuine.

• 101 NE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1500 Fort Lauderdale, 33301 See on map