Tie the Knot Miami

Miami, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Tie the Knot Miami is a professional wedding officiant service in Miami, Florida. Mario Ibanez, your officiant, has over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry. His flexible packages and heartfelt, one of a kind ceremonies will transform your day into something magical. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or a grand affair for all your friends and family, Tie the Knot Miami will ensure your ceremony is the most memorable part of your day.

Services

Mario Ibanez of Tie the Knot Miami performs non-denominational, interfaith, and “spiritual-not-religious” ceremonies. He offers a consultation to prepare your ceremony, unlimited communication between consultation and wedding day, inclusion of rituals or customs to make your ceremony truly yours and memorable. Mario Ibanez can also perform the ceremony in English or Spanish.

Other Services

Mario Ibanez also performs vow renewals, civil unions, and Master of Ceremony services for couples in the South Florida area. In each of his officiant packages you can add a wireless sound package, which includes microphones and a professional sound system for your ceremony.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
Mormon
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

• Diana
    Diana H. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Forever grateful. Personable and incredible wedding officiant!

My husband and I decided to spontaneously get married this summer. I contacted Mario who I knew from years prior as "my friend's cool dad." Turns out, Mario is not only super cool, but he's also professional and fantastic at what he does! You can tell he genuinely enjoys being a wedding officiant and loves seeing couples take the next big step in their relationship.

A week prior to the ceremony, Mario interviewed my husband and I to get to know more about us - how we met, how long we've been together, our quirks, and the most genuine question - "Why do you want to marry this person?" It was an emotional and beautiful moment. Mario incorporated our answers throughout the ceremony and it really made the wedding even more special.

Mario is a delight to work with.

We are forever grateful to you, Mario! Thank you for marrying us!!!

Love,
    Diana & Zander

Tie the Knot Miami's reply:

Dear Diana and Zander, thank you for your beautiful and humbling words! Couples like you renew my faith in love and remind me why I do this. It was an honor to be a part of your special day and share with your families. Wish you all the best in the new chapter of an amazing book called life!
    Love you guys 💙❤💙❤
    Christina G. Married on 03/21/2021

Truly the best!

Mario was amazing to work with and a true professional. He was very responsive to all my inquiries and had no issues when we needed to postpone our original wedding date due to COVID. It is obvious that he truly loves what he does, our ceremony was very touching and heartfelt. All in all, our wedding was perfect largely in part because of Mario. You won’t regret working with him! Thank you again for such a special day 💕

Tie the Knot Miami's reply:

Thank you, Christina for the love! It is easy to do my job with couples like you and Tommy. You will always have a special place in my heart and I wish you a life full of blessings and love!!!! 💙❤💙❤
  • Y
    Yadelsy F. Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing officiant

Mario was amazing from the first day my husband and I spoke to him. He was very attentive to detail and made us feel like he was truly invested in making our day as perfect as I’ve always dreamed. He took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony unique and special to us. I received so many compliments about him by my wedding guests. Our ceremony was romantic, with just the right amount of humor, which is exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to any couples looking for an officiant, and I am positive they won’t regret it.

Tie the Knot Miami's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful words! It fills my soul to know that I helped, even if in a small way, make your special day what you envisioned. I wish you and Erik all the best in this new chapter of your life!!! ♥️♥️♥️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Wedding Officiants

Mario is very professional, reliable & super sweet Wedding Officiant. It is always a pleasure to work with him. He is also part of my very small "circle of trust" 100% recommended!

Miami Miami, FL, 33184

Always open!!!
Location of (Tie the Knot Miami)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding