4131 Oakmore Rd, Oakland, CA 94602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 56

About The Celebration DJ

The Celebration DJ is an entertainment DJ service based in Oakland, California. Entertaining weddings since 2006, Brandon loves helping clients bring their dreams to life. He's a professional and fun loving person who takes the time to get to know his clients. Brandon practices Meditation & Tai Chi daily to ensure he's always calm and mentally/physically prepared. He plays & actually DJ-mixes anything from 1920’s swing to contemporary pop & electronic music.

Experience
Brandon Bosch has been hosting weddings for over ten years. He truly loves what he does and loves to work hard for his clients! He enjoys meeting with his couples, getting to know them and collaborating with them on playlists. As a published singer/songwriter, Brandon plays live guitar and sings and his partner Sita sings and plays harmonium. Brandon is a music producer and enjoys helping his clients create custom music for their weddings.

The Celebration DJ offers flexible and custom DJ packages to suit any client. We are ready to bring your wedding to life! Their services include:

• Free Consultation
  • Collaborative Playlist Creation w/ Clients
  • Do-NOT-play list & MUST-Play Lists
  • MC: Comfortable & Occasionally funny ;)
  • Live Performance (Acoustic guitar & Vocals)
  • One event per day

Musical Styles

• Funk & Classics
  • Pop & Top 40
  • Oldies!!!
  • Remixed Classics (my fav)
  • Electronic & Bass
  • Country, Americana & Folk
  • Jewish & Klezmer (Classic & Unique Horas)
  • Hip-hop & Rap (Bay Area Rap specialty)
  • Indian (Bollywood, Bhangra)
  • International (World, Tribal)
  • Jazz
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock (Punk, Ska, Grunge etc)
  • ...and so much more
Follow The Celebration DJ on
djs killin 51 727041 v1
Dj station
Dj station
Stop sign
Stop sign
Surprise choreographed dance to "i will wait" for the bride & groom. One of the coolest things i've...
Loving friends | Photo credit: anastasia sierra
Wedding dances | Photo credit: anastasia sierra
The DJ booth | Photo credit: anastasia sierra
The DJ booth | Photo credit: anastasia sierra
Wedding party
A beautiful stage i played on at a nye event.
A beautiful stage i played on at a nye event.
djs killin 51 727041 v1

The Celebration DJ 5
The Celebration DJ 6
The Celebration DJ 7

Jarrad Mapstone · Getting married on 09/07/2019

People still talking about the music!

We wanted a mix of live music and DJ sets for our wedding so Brandon looked perfect and he was! From the early stages of chatting with Brandon about what we wanted in terms of setup and style of music for different parts our day Brandon was so helpful and positive about everything. He played the songs requested during our ceremony, played live during the cocktail hour and then played an amazing DJ set well into the night.
    Brandon’s live music during cocktail hour set the perfect vibe for a sunny afternoon while our guests mingled, played games and started to have a few drinks. Then after the first dance Brandon had the dance floor going all night. We were married a few months ago and I still have people raving to me that it was by far the most fun dance floor at a wedding they had ever been to.
    I could not recommend Brandon – The Celebration DJ more highly for a wedding or any event. From the initial planning stages, to setting up mics for our celebrant and MC’s, all throughout the wedding and even to joining us for our recovery breakfast the following day, Brandon was absolutely amazing and positive.

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Celebration DJ's reply:

Yo Jarrad! So good to hear from you again. Thanks for the great review! I'm so happy to hear that people are still talking about the music and that you enjoyed it so much. I hope that you and Steph are loving married life and I really hope we run into one another again someday. Let me know if you're ever in the Bay, I really appreciate your style of life lovin' and I'd be happy to have you over for dinner or go dancing!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Brandon is the reason our dance floor was so fun!

Brandon and his team were such an amazing choice for our wedding day and I'm SOOOO thankful we chose them. Music was hugely important to me and I wanted to choose someone who I felt *really* understood how much it could affect our day — we found that in Brandon! His process for letting us select our music while adding his own choices and expertise in was the perfect balanc. I had total faith that he would meet us wherever we were at. I got so many compliments after about how fun the party was and I attribute a ton of that to Brandon (and our awesome guests!). I'm so thankful that we chose The Celebration DJ as I truly believe he was the best choice for our amazing wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    The Celebration DJ 8
    The Celebration DJ 9

The Celebration DJ's reply:

I'm so glad to hear to received such high praise for the party! We had a great time as well. Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah. You two are wonderful people!

The Celebration DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• 4131 Oakmore Rd Oakland, CA, 94602 See on map