4131 Oakmore Rd, Oakland, CA 94602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60

About The Celebration DJ

The Celebration DJ is an entertainment DJ service based in Oakland, California. Entertaining weddings since 2006, Brandon loves helping clients bring their dreams to life. He's a professional and fun loving person who takes the time to get to know his clients. Brandon practices Meditation & Tai Chi daily to ensure he's always calm and mentally/physically prepared. He plays & actually DJ-mixes anything from 1920’s swing to contemporary pop & electronic music.

Experience
Brandon Bosch has been hosting weddings for over ten years. He truly loves what he does and loves to work hard for his clients! He enjoys meeting with his couples, getting to know them and collaborating with them on playlists. As a published singer/songwriter, Brandon plays live guitar and sings and his partner Sita sings and plays harmonium. Brandon is a music producer and enjoys helping his clients create custom music for their weddings.

The Celebration DJ offers flexible and custom DJ packages to suit any client. We are ready to bring your wedding to life! Their services include:

• Free Consultation
  • Collaborative Playlist Creation w/ Clients
  • Do-NOT-play list & MUST-Play Lists
  • MC: Comfortable & Occasionally funny ;)
  • Live Performance (Acoustic guitar & Vocals)
  • One event per day

Musical Styles

• Funk & Classics
  • Pop & Top 40
  • Oldies!!!
  • Remixed Classics (my fav)
  • Electronic & Bass
  • Country, Americana & Folk
  • Jewish & Klezmer (Classic & Unique Horas)
  • Hip-hop & Rap (Bay Area Rap specialty)
  • Indian (Bollywood, Bhangra)
  • International (World, Tribal)
  • Jazz
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock (Punk, Ska, Grunge etc)
  • ...and so much more
Follow The Celebration DJ on
elaine and dmitri bs dance 70s
DJ station
A hilarious sign my clients posted at the edge of their dance floor in fall 2014.
Surprise choreographed dance to "I will wait" for the Bride & Groom.  One of the coolest things I've...
Surprise choreographed dance to "I will wait" for the Bride & Groom. One of the coolest things I've...
dsc7171
apollofotografie ericaluke wedding sm
Wedding party
elaine and dmitri bs color
The Celebration DJ
elaine and dmitri b sing emo
Wedding party
A beautiful stage I played on at a NYE event.
A beautiful stage I played on at a NYE event.
elaine and dmitri bs sing
elaine and dmitri harmonium
The Celebration DJ
elaine and dmitri sita smile
however wedding guitar long

The Celebration DJ 6
The Celebration DJ 7

Magaly Velasquez · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome DJ!

Brandon was so helpful and easy to
    work with! He made sure we had exactly what we needed! He was super nice and easy to talk to! His phone call meetings were so convenient and he was easy to reach! His payment policy was also very easy to work with! He made sure everyone was having a good time! He also brought along a Spanish speaking assistant which was a plus and he too was very kind and fun to work with! I’m so glad I found Brandon in such a short notice! His way of personalizing your playlist and package is something I will forever be grateful for! Everyone at our wedding said how cool he was and that he did an amazing job! He was one of our least stressful vendors!! He deserves these five stars! If you’re in the Bay Area and need an affordable and reasonably priced DJ Brandon is the way to go! High quality professional work for an affordable price = happy bride!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Celebration DJ's reply:

Oh thank you, thank you Magaly! I loved your wedding and I was really impressed with how much Banda music your family and friends would dance to and how hard they danced! One for my record books for sure!

Andrea Frainier · Married on 10/13/2018

Brandon and his crew were amazing!

A few months before our wedding, our original DJ backed out and I had a temporary freakout. Thanks to Google, we found Brandon and we knew we were in good hands. He was super responsive to all of our questions and was always willing to go above and beyond (e.g., mic up 3 different locations on a very short timetable; act as the person to excuse guests to the buffet line; etc.). Admittedly, my husband and I were hands off the playlist. We were busy with a million other details, so we told Brandon to go for it. He sent us suggested playlists for first dance songs/recessional/processionals (which we picked the night before our wedding, so more bonus points for going with the flow up until the very last minute). For the ceremony, we made some loose suggestions, but that's about it. Brandon kept my party going until the last song. We had guests ranging from 18-70s, and it seemed like EVERY GUEST got on the dance floor. We even had a conga line going. Brandon and his team did a great job. Totally recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    The Celebration DJ 8

The Celebration DJ's reply:

Thanks for the great recap Andrea! You and Chris were a pleasure to work with and I loved the epic unfolding of your ceremony in the Redwoods. So glad this worked out last minute!

The Celebration DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• 4131 Oakmore Rd Oakland, CA 94602 See on map