The Casitas Estate

$11k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$11k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

The Casitas Estate offers beautifully landscaped grounds including stunning roses, provence lavender, statice, poppies and an under the sea succulent garden poolside. The views of the Santa Lucia Mountains and vineyards both on our property and neighboring wineries in the Edna Valley and Arroyo Grande valleys of San Luis Obispo offer stunning photography options.

The Casitas is a one of a kind property with Spanish Hacienda buildings including four luxurious guest houses each appointed with king beds, private decks, and signature Kiva fireplaces that sleep 8-10 guests in total. True destination weddings in wine country are held here, for those discerning couples looking for understated elegance.

The seven acre Estate is yours for the entire weekend for a private reception up to 180 seated guests. There are several ceremony site options available including a large fountain courtyard, Vineyard Vista, Infinity Lawn, and Poolside setting.

Consider renting the Estate for your reception, corporate event, rehearsal dinner or just to take over the property for a private, secluded affair. We include many items for your destination wedding weekend to make it easy even for out of state couples wanting to marry at our lovely central coast wedding venue.

Please contact us at 805-710-1587 for pat@casitasestate.com or more information or to arrange a tour of The Casitas Estate.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$11,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$9,990

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables
Transportation

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Whitney
    Whitney C. Married on 09/10/2021

Fantastic Venue

This slightly off the grid wedding venue was absolutely perfect! My husband wanted an ocean wedding and I wanted a barn wedding, but when we visited Casitas Estate, we knew it was the perfect venue. The Estate is tucked within quiet, rolling hills with natural beauty abound. We stayed on premise with our families in the Casitas. Staying on site helped make our big day seamless. The ceremony site is gorgeous and the reception space even more so.
    Katie K. Married on 07/24/2021

Dream Wedding @ the Casitas Estate

If you are looking to get married on the Central Coast at a venue with gorgeous views, intimate/romantic vibe, connections to all the best vendors and working with two of the most wonderful owners, Pat & Tony, look no further, book the Casitas Estate for your wedding. We cannot thank them enough for sharing this venue with us. As you walk the property, they take meticulous care of the property. They also have 4 beautiful rooms on-site & Tony's family recipes & local fresh fruit for gourmet breakfasts each morning. Staying on site, made it so easy for the bridal party to get ready. Our guests were almost 100% from out of town and were blown away by the Casitas Estate. The Casitas Estate is beautiful Spanish styled architecture but can be transformed to fit any wedding theme, ours had A LOT of color! Make this your #1 wedding venue on the Central Coast of CA!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 02/27/2020

Dream wedding come true

It鈥檚 hard to put into words just how special and accommodating Pat and Tony are to their guests. I found the Casitas Estate on Yelp prior to getting engaged, and even before I said yes, I knew this was going to be the place I got married. The day after I got engaged I took my fianc茅 there to see the venue and he was hooked. There was never a plan B. It is the most beautiful, intimate, romantic venue I鈥檝e ever seen. There is nothing commercial about it, which is exactly what we wanted for our big day.

My husband and I held our little 35 person wedding at the Casitas Estate and it was the most perfect wedding weekend. We arrived on Friday and many guests left Monday. It was the most magical weekend of our lives. It was the perfect setting for our parents to meet for the very first time and have some quality bonding time on the property. Pat and Tony were kind enough to have my father in law鈥檚 room ready as his flight was arriving early on Friday. They ensured all of our guests who were staying there were well taken care of and helped me make arrangements for additional guests to stay at the Agrarian hotel just down the street. On the morning of our wedding, Pat and Tony cooked the most wonderful breakfast and set it up on the lawn overlooking the vistas. That morning was one of the peaks of our weekend because our immediate families got to share a beautiful meal together before all of the wedding festivities began.

Pat and Tony went way above and beyond what any other venue site would do to ensure we had the most special day. From helping choose a caterer, DJ, rentals, parking assistance, and even some day of coordination, they were helpful every step of the way and were kind enough to help us stay within budget. They remained in constant contact with us throughout the planning process as we were planning a wedding in just 3 months. All of the vendors they recommended were incredible. Our guests are still talking about the food we served and how beautiful the venue was. After a long period in quarantine, we couldn鈥檛 have picked a better more intimate location to reunite with family and friends for the best weekend of our lives. My husband, family, and I are eternally grateful for the graciousness that Pat and Tony showed us throughout a very stressful covid wedding planning experience. They were right by our side every step of the way ensuring we got the experience we dreamed of. I always knew having my wedding there was going to be special but I never could have imagined how amazing it would be in reality. It exceeded every expectation and we can鈥檛 thank Pat and Tony enough for making our dream wedding come true.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

20 photos 路 12/31/2018
  • Julia & Sean
    24 photos 路 09/23/2017

Alice Che Photography Alice Che Photography Wedding Photographers

The Casitas Estate is, hands down, one of my favorite venues to photograph at! The grounds are beautifully maintained and make the perfect backdrop for a wedding. Pat and Tony are an absolute pleasure to work with. You can tell they love The Casitas Estate and want to help their brides and grooms make their weddings perfect. If you are looking for a good destination wedding venue, look no further!

Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Wedding Officiants

Casitas Estate is such a romantic and intimate venue for a special wedding ceremony. My couples have given me great feedback regarding the special attention the staff pays to details. I love officiating weddings at this beautiful venue!

Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for a 5 star Venue for your wedding day... The Casitas Estate is most definitely all that and more. Tony and Pat give 200% to make sure your event is amazing and there truly is no details untouched. This is one of my favorite venues to photograph at as the views around the property are phenomenal. Dana Blessed Beyond Belief Photography- owner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2655 Lopez Dr San Luis Obispo, CA, 93420
Location of (The Casitas Estate)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding