351 West Broadway, Paterson, NJ 07522 Map · Phone number

The Brownstone 5
The Brownstone 6
The Brownstone 7

Brianna Franco · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Venue We Could Dream Of!

The Brownstone was simply amazing! Tommy was so accommodating and made sure we got everything we wanted. The service for both us and the guests were exceptional, and the food was incredible. We got many compliments from our guests, who said they would remember our wedding forever. We could not have asked for better service, food, or a better setting to have our wedding reception.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Marino · Married on 04/06/2019

The BEST food, amazing atmosphere and friendly attentive staff!

Beautiful wedding venue with the MOST amazing food, service, and ambience ever! My guests are still buzzing, most are from NY and they know good food, let me tell you they were raving not only about how good the food was, but they could not get over the amount and the portion sizes! You can not get better, the rooms are all beautiful you can tell they really keep up with updating and keeping everything new and elegant! They have beautiful areas outside where you can take pictures. They gave me a bridal attendant, Rose and she was phenomenal, she was actually doing my bustle in the middle of cocktail hour so i didn't miss a beat, she was so nice and always there for me the entire night, the same goes for our Maitre D', Gary, he was also as equally amazing, we didn't have to worry about anything with him running the show! We worked with Tommy from the beginning and he was great, anything we wanted he was going to make it happen, and he did! I wish we could do the wedding all over again, the night was perfect and that's largely because of the Brownstone and their amazing staff! Thank you!

Sent on 05/01/2019

casey · Married on 10/12/2018

Simply Amazing! Hands down the best experience one could ask for!

Where do I begin? The brownstone, and Al helped to make our wedding unforgettable. From the very beginning, Al was always so responsive with any questions or concerns I may of had. First look around and meeting, we were sold. The venue is beautiful, the food is AMAZING, and the staff are all so accommodating. Al, and the staff made sure every detail was taken care of, and my wedding went off without a hitch! I would absolutely recommend having ones wedding, or truly any event at the brownstone. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2018