351 West Broadway, Paterson, NJ 07522 Map · Phone number

The Brownstone 5
The Brownstone 6
The Brownstone 7

Brianna Franco · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Venue We Could Dream Of!

The Brownstone was simply amazing! Tommy was so accommodating and made sure we got everything we wanted. The service for both us and the guests were exceptional, and the food was incredible. We got many compliments from our guests, who said they would remember our wedding forever. We could not have asked for better service, food, or a better setting to have our wedding reception.

Sent on 04/20/2019

casey · Married on 10/12/2018

Simply Amazing! Hands down the best experience one could ask for!

Where do I begin? The brownstone, and Al helped to make our wedding unforgettable. From the very beginning, Al was always so responsive with any questions or concerns I may of had. First look around and meeting, we were sold. The venue is beautiful, the food is AMAZING, and the staff are all so accommodating. Al, and the staff made sure every detail was taken care of, and my wedding went off without a hitch! I would absolutely recommend having ones wedding, or truly any event at the brownstone. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kathleen · Married on 06/16/2018

From planning to the wedding itself the brownstone cannot be beaten. Albert was such a pleasure to work with. We took his advice in terms of guest amount, food options, and even church location and couldn’t be happier with our decision. Our cocktail hour was out of this world. Our friends and family are taking about it still weeks later. Gary and Mina, the captains, made sure my husband and I not only ate but also got to try every single item. They kept us well hydrated too! We were able to bring some extra food home. My bridemaids said their biggest regret was not asking to take more doggie bags. I will recommend The Brownstone to every single engaged couple!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018