About The Beauty Xpert

On-Location Bridal Hair and Makeup

Our  Pledge

The Beauty Xpert is a team of hair stylist and makeup artist that specialize in formal events. One of the most special days in someone's life is their wedding day, and we consider it such a privilege to be part of that. We make it our duty to eliminate any stress involving your look, while making you feel absolutely confident and beautiful. As millions of things race through your head, you can be confident knowing that no matter what you will be the most beautiful version of yourself!

What we have to offer

We focus on bringing out the natural beauty of each of our clients. Our Bridal services include hairstyling and formal design, traditional and airbrush makeup, eyelash application, and extensions. Our pre-wedding services include cuts, color, waxing, facials, manicures, and pedicures in the comfort of your own home!

Contact us now!

On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Mandee was wonderful. She was exceptionally flexible when I added services the week of the wedding and allowed for easy payment. I would highly recommend her and her traveling made it that much easier on the bride!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee and Emily were great! They were spot on when doing my bridal party, my mom, and my makeup! I have already and will continue to recommend them!

Profile Picture Camryn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Beauty Xpert Pricing

Brow/Lash Tinting
Contour Makeup
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely love the Beauty Xpert. Mandee and her team are true professionals. They are always where they say they will be when they say they will be. Great with clients and the hair and makeup styling is always incredible. Everyone in her team is fast, and talented at what they do, and are great with clients. Genuinely nice people. If you have a large number of bride's maids and not much time to get them all ready, you simply must contact The Beauty Xpert.

I have had the pleasure of working with Mandee many times! She is friendly with a personality that immediately put you at ease, professional but also approachable and most importantly AMAZING at what she does. I was lucky enough to hire her a few times myself!! Hiring The Beauty Xpert for your wedding day will not disappoint!

Mandee is GREAT!!! Extreme professional and couldn't have been happier with her work. If you want to look great on your wedding day, or any other special day, do not wait to get in touch with her.

Events

Pittsburgh, PA 15063   See On Map
412-877-0160 (phone)
The Beauty Xpert is a wedding traveling hair and makeup company from Pittsburgh servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Pittsburgh , Ohio, and West Virginia. The Beauty Xpert is a professional hair and makeup company that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry since 2012 specializing in bridal hair and makeup.