The Ardent Factory

1032 15th Street NW, Suite 119, Washington, DC 20002 Map Phone number Visit website

About The Ardent Factory

The Ardent Factory is an on-site, luxe beauty hub located in Washington D.C specializing in the top 5 beauty services: hair, make-up, skin care nails and massage therapy. With over 19+ years in the luxury setting, The Ardent Factory is known for passion and commitment to assuring our guest not only look beautiful but feel special, while creating memories for a lifetime.

The Ardent Factory is able to accommodate groups of all sizes with the added convenience of coming to you. It would be an honor to serve you on such a joyous occasion, so whether it's a bridal party, a special event or a relaxing day of pampering we have the artist just for you.. and more!

Follow The Ardent Factory on
up dos3 media

4 Reviews for The Ardent Factory

Breanna Crudup 路 Married on 02/07/2019

The best ever馃槝

Tina was everything I needed that day! She was professional and pleasant which made my day easier. She asked questions and went over photos with me to help me decide on a look then took it to another level. I was more than happy with how I looked and felt.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Diane Jones 路 Married on 01/10/2019

The Ardent Factory

I was a bit nervous because I planned hair and makeup late but that quickly changed! I emailed a month before the wedding. Tina was very patient and responsive. When the team arrived they had a schedule for myself and my brides maids that allowed us to have time to spare before heading to the venue. This was a huge weight lifted. We looked spectacular! Our hair,our makeup, we laughed and cried tears of happiness together. thank you so much Tina !

Sent on 03/22/2019

The Ardent Factory FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10