Salerno, IT IT 0029Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Amalfi Experience

PLAN YOUR WEDDING

The Amalfi Experience is a boutique Wedding Planning agency specialising in 'destination weddings' on Italy's internationally renown Amalfi Coast. Located in the heart of The Amalfi Coast, 'The Amalfi Experience' offers complete end to end services, including all wedding, ceremony and reception details, ancillary services such as flowers, music, photography, hair & makeup, transport and any other requests that clients may have. Assistance is also provided for legal documentation to marry in Italy. 'The Amalfi Experience' extends their services beyond their clients to also assist all wedding guests with airport transfers, accommodation reccomendations and arrangements as well as extra activities (boat charters, brunches, cooking classes, pizza parties, day trips).

While the preferred towns are usually Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, many wedding couples choose to combine these, plus smaller more intimate locations, for different activities during their stay. As founder Jacquie Coppola explains "Destination weddings on the Amalfi Coast are more than a ceremony and reception. They are an event with the wedding party and guests enjoying the romantic charm of The Amalfi Coast with pre and post wedding day functions and activities, and we cater for all their needs".

Jacquie was born in Sydney, Australia and has a University degree and working background in Event Management, so when stopping in Amalfi en route to London, she identified the need and potential for a professional, bilingual and locally based wedding and events planner. More than fifteen years later and now an Italian Citizen, Jacquie is firmly entrenched in the local community and culture and has established a similarily qualified team of Wedding Planner professionals who whilst being fluent in Italian have English as their native language.

Follow The Amalfi Experience on

leoni george0056

10 Reviews for The Amalfi Experience

Rachel Martin · Married on 05/30/2019

Flawless and Fun

We cannot thank TAE enough for all of their help in ensuring an absolutely amazing wedding week. Finding a wedding planner abroad is a daunting prospect but as soon as we began corresponding with TAE we were immediately put at ease. Jacquie and Jocelyn were absolutely superb throughout. They are extraordinarily passionate about what they do, and this is evident in their meticulous planning, organisation and level of detail. More importantly they have your best interests at heart, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a long engagement so were able to take our time with regards to decision making, and TAE helped us with every facet of the process. Any questions we had were always answered very promptly. The week of the wedding could not have run better, and the day itself ran with military precision yet still very relaxed. We cannot recommend TAE highly enough, and would like to sincerely thank both Jacquie and Jocelyn for all of their help, absolutely superb team and people!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Vanessa · Married on 05/23/2019

The Amalfi Experience made our dream come true!

It has always been a dream of mine to get married in Italy. Planning a wedding in Italy when I don’t know the language, don’t have any friends/family living there, and I’m a Type A Personality living all the way in Los Angeles, California… I had to find the perfect planners!

When my now-husband and I decided to get married on the Amalfi Coast, a place neither of us have been to before, I chose The Amalfi Experience (TAE) because of the raving reviews across several websites. I initially reached out in February 2017 for a wedding in May 2019. Throughout those two years, I kept changing my mind. We were originally planning a Catholic wedding with immediate family but chose to symbolically elope instead (just us two). We also constantly debated the location and exact date. The women at TAE answered every concern promptly and gave advice when needed. They made sure every little detail was covered and sent reminders of payments. Jacquie, Lucy, and Joanne are very organized, meticulous, patient, and all-around wonderful.

Another thing I truly appreciated was their willingness to work within my budget. I was still college during the planning period and was not getting any financial support for the wedding. TAE gave me options that were reasonable and made suggestions when cheaper options were available.

Not only are these ladies great at planning weddings, they are very helpful in arranging and suggesting activities leading up to and after the wedding. Lucy booked our transfer from the train station in Naples to Amalfi. When my husband and I missed our connecting flight and thus, missing our train to Naples, I immediately contacted Lucy; she then alerted our driver. After our first meeting, Lucy went out of her way to help us exchange money, help us purchase bus tickets, and told us where to catch the boat to Capri (which she arranged for us too). She was a God-send, as my husband and I were feeling quite overwhelmed already! The day of the wedding was a whirlwind but somehow everything was perfectly on schedule. Since I didn’t have any friends/family with me, Lucy helped me into my dress and carried my purse around (such an angel!)

Thank you to Jacquie, Lucy, and Joanne for making my dream a reality! Thank you for arranging the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/31/2014

We knew we wanted a romantic intimate symbolic ceremony on the Amalfi Coast of Italy but we had no idea where to start. With neither of us speaking the language, nor having any family or close friends in Italy, we were overwhelmed and had no clue as to where to start our wedding planning.

We began researching online and after many hours and by the grace of God we stumbled upon Jacquie at The Amalfi Experience. We were skeptical that anything would come from our emailing her, but we received an immediate and professional response. Not only did Jacquie answer all of our questions, but she gave us such peace of mind. She was so professional, thorough and informative, truly an answer to our prayers!

We were thrilled her first language was English, and she was on call anytime we needed to speak with her and/or her fluent English-speaking team. Her team of Catherine and Hannah are also amazing! They were always on top of everything from organizing the most minor details such as the boutonniere to arranging hotels, travel, and of course our perfect wedding day. We felt we had known these ladies for years; they are so competent, kind and professional.

We could write pages on how amazing The Amalfi Experience is, but to sum up this team, they are simply AMAZINGLY PERFECT! We could not have dreamed of a more romantic wedding. They selected the most incredible venue, Hotel Caruso in Ravello, Italy; The most talented artist/photographer, Joanne Dunn; the professional and talented makeup artist,Zoe Graham, and creative hair stylist, Peitro. Even our driver was wonderful.

The Amalfi Experience is such a class act. The attention to detail from TAE was spot on, everything was perfect! They get a 110% rating from us!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Award

The Amalfi Experience FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3