Emma Events

Naples, IT View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based on the Amalfi Coast I have started my career as a professional event and wedding planner 7 years ago and through the years I have gained experience and the necessary know how to guide couples through the destination wedding process.

My mission is to support international couples to realize their dreamy destination wedding and to let them enjoying the most incredible wedding experiences afar from their home country.

As an independent planner, I have a personal approach to each individual client. I work together with professional vendors to guarantee an high end services as my clientele is looking for authentic and refined wedding experiences on the Amalfi Coast.

I work closely with my clients to find out about the vision for their special day and to guarantee the wedding day will reflect their personality and own desires.

I strongly believe that only the professionalism give to couples the reliability, the trust and the confidence of planning a destination wedding afar from home!

Emma Events goes out of their way to ensure that a couple’s special day is a reflection of their unique preferences.

Emma works with clients from all over the world and believes in delivering professional, reliable, and trustworthy services.

She can assist betrothed pairs in the coordination of weddings taking place along the Amalfi Coast, Capri, Apulia, and Sicily. In addition to location services, this Emma’s agency also advises on legal paperwork and secures vendors based on clients’ preferences.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Catherine Married on 10/13/2021

Emma planned our dream wedding!

Emma planned our civil ceremony in Italy. She guided us through all the paperwork needed to get married in Italy and booked the appointments needed. She was great to work with and very well organized. Every detail of our wedding was perfect!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 10/10/2021

Wonderful Italian Elopement!

Emma was wonderful in being able to help us plan our dream wedding! We came from the United States and had never visited the area before so Emma helped us select the perfect venue and vendors for our elopement! She coordinated with everyone for us and provided us with all the necessary information we needed to make it all happen. She made our process very easy and handled all the worries. Emma is very sweet, has a wonderful eye for details, and we truly enjoyed working with her!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 09/27/2021

Dream Elopement

We originally contacted Emma in 2018 to plan our May 2020 elopement on the Amalfi Coast. Due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule several times. Emma was incredibly understanding and helpful throughout the ordeal and she helped us stay positive. Emma's experience planning weddings is extensive - she was very familiar with all of our vendors (hair, makeup, venue, flowers etc.) which I think helped everything go smoothly on our wedding day. She is incredibly organized and professional and made sure that every detail was considered - things I would have never thought of! All in all, I would not have changed anything about our wedding day (except maybe I would have worn comfier shoes - but that was my fault).

Finally, if you are planning on eloping with just your partner, it can feel a bit lonely. Emma has such a warmth to her presence, and the second she showed up on the scene I remember all of my nerves went away. I remember knowing that Emma was going to make sure that everything was perfect.

I would definitely recommend Emma to anyone looking to elope on the Amalfi coast.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Emma
Emma
Founder of Emma Events

Ciao! It's me Emma! Let me introduce myself.

I’m a professional and independent wedding planner based on the Amalfi Coast.

I’m Italian, and almost 9 years ago I started this magical adventure as a destination wedding planner on the Amalfi Coast.

I believe that only a professional with experience can give couples the reliability, trust, and confidence needed when planning their wedding from afar! I love to work closely with my clients to understand their vision and desires and to make their wedding unique and personal to them.

I always give my honest advice on ways to have a unique and a beautiful wedding, that is also completely stress free and memorable for the couple, their family, and guests.

For this reason I personalize my approach with each individual client, make the challenges of planning your wedding easy, and turn the dream of your perfect day into reality!

Throughout the wedding planning process I ensure my clients feel as special as the day that they are planning. And end up with a memorable experience of a wedding on Amalfi Coast that is totally unique to them.

The couples I work with are NOT looking for a standard tourist wedding package but for the custom-designed, dream wedding that they have always wanted. Being in touch with a couple that is living one of the most emotional moments of their life is what drives me to make it the most enjoyable wedding experience you can imagine.

I can't wait to know more about your dream destinatin wedding!

E.

Via Raffaele Bosco 947 Naples, IT, IT 0003Z
0039-3475362133
Location of (Emma Events)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding