Via Raffaele Bosco 947, Naples, IT IT 0003Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Emma Events

I am born and raised in Italy and I am fluent in English. I am based in Vico Equense, a small town at the beginning of the Sorrento and Amalfi Coast.

I have started my career as professional events and weddings planner 7 years ago and through the years I have gained experience and the necessary know how to guide you through the destination wedding process.

I am an independent planner and with my personal approach to each individual client I support them to realize the most perfect wedding day that will respect their desire and personality.

I am at your side to make you live the most incredible experience in one of the most romantic and beautiful spots of Italy: the Amalfi Coast.

My MISSION is to support international couples to realize their dreamy destination wedding in Italy and to let them enjoying the most incredible wedding experiences afar from their home country.

I believe that only the professionalism can give to couple the reliability, the trust and the confidence to planning a wedding afar from home! I love to work together with my clients to understand they vision and desires to make their wedding events unique!

I love to work giving my honest advice to deliver and unique and and beautiful wedding, completely stress free and memorable for the couple and their family and guests.

I work mainly on the Amalfi Coast and in Capri - I cover also the Apulia and Sicily region in the South of Italy.

christine rayan 0782 51 675121 157424654890836

Videos 2 vídeos

25 Reviews for Emma Events

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/01/2019

Emma is a miracle worker who gave us the perfect wedding

Emma is truly an angel who magically pulled together our dream wedding in less than 2 months. We had been looking to put together a small, last minute ceremony in the Amalfi Coast and realized there was no way we could communicate efficiently enough with all the vendors to put together a wedding in time. We needed someone reliable to be present in Italy and able to speak the language. We contacted a few different planners, but after a call with Emma we were sure she was the one. She only takes on a small number of jobs and works independently, so we were not getting an agency that may have been too busy and would overlook details.

Right away Emma gave us some venues with availabilities. I had looked myself but there were a couple that I would have never found if she had not suggested it. While I changed my mind once or twice, Emma handled all of the communication and answered all my questions. We settled on a most beautiful venue, and Emma put together everything, from the photographer and the flowers down to the makeup and the table settings. It turned out to be the most gorgeous experience of my life, and I see now that I was silly for even trying to do it myself in the beginning. We could not have done it without her, or at the very least not put together an event a fraction of the successful and beautiful event that it turned out to be.

I would recommend Emma to anyone getting married in the Amalfi Coast, she will for sure not disappoint. She will give you personal attention, the greatest professionalism, and most importantly, the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kalima Mayo-Perez · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Planner of the Century!

Emma was truly a pleasure to work with for our destination wedding in the Amalfi coast. Our wedding was not an easy one to plan as we had 70 guests flying in internationally and 3 days of events. Emma and her team executed flawlessly and delivered an event beyond our expectations. All of the vendors she provided were fantastic and affordable. I would strongly recommend Emma for any planning services.

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Emma Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 300.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Via Raffaele Bosco 947 Naples, Italy, IT 0003Z See on map
    0039-3475362133 (Phone number)
    Location of (Emma Events)