Via Raffaele Bosco 947, Naples, IT IT 0003Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Emma Events

Emma Events is based on Amalfi Coast in Italy.

Indipendent wedding planner boutique company, born Italian and English speaking

I’m Italian and thanks to my international background, 5 years ago I’ve started this magical adventure as destination wedding planner for wedding on Amalfi Coast.

I’m specialized in destination wedding and I do exactly understand the challenges and the fears in approaching a wedding for afar. For this reason I personalize my approach to each individual client, to make easy the challenges of planning your wedding from afar and make sure to realize a perfect day from a dream to reality!

Throughout the wedding planning process I ensure my clients feel as special as the day that they are planning and end up with a memorable experience for a wedding on Amalfi Coast that is totally unique to you.

I’m a well-travelled, independent, English speaking, native Italian. I’m your Amalfi Coast wedding planner who likes to work with couples who don’t want their special day to feel like a standard tourist wedding package, but rather a personalised Amalfi Coast experience designed just for them.

As an independent planner, each individual client gets personal attention to help create an unforgettable event that considers their deepest desires. As a local to the area, I am able to offer access to the finest local suppliers and best kept secrets in the area.

Because of this, clients who work with me always feel like a priority throughout the wedding planning process and end up with a Sorrento & Amalfi Coast wedding experience that is totally unique to them and they feel the total allure of Italy.

I can't wait to listen the vision of you Wedding and stat to plan it with you!

Emma

Emma Events 6
Emma Events 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/01/2019

Emma is a miracle worker who gave us the perfect wedding

Emma is truly an angel who magically pulled together our dream wedding in less than 2 months. We had been looking to put together a small, last minute ceremony in the Amalfi Coast and realized there was no way we could communicate efficiently enough with all the vendors to put together a wedding in time. We needed someone reliable to be present in Italy and able to speak the language. We contacted a few different planners, but after a call with Emma we were sure she was the one. She only takes on a small number of jobs and works independently, so we were not getting an agency that may have been too busy and would overlook details.

Right away Emma gave us some venues with availabilities. I had looked myself but there were a couple that I would have never found if she had not suggested it. While I changed my mind once or twice, Emma handled all of the communication and answered all my questions. We settled on a most beautiful venue, and Emma put together everything, from the photographer and the flowers down to the makeup and the table settings. It turned out to be the most gorgeous experience of my life, and I see now that I was silly for even trying to do it myself in the beginning. We could not have done it without her, or at the very least not put together an event a fraction of the successful and beautiful event that it turned out to be.

I would recommend Emma to anyone getting married in the Amalfi Coast, she will for sure not disappoint. She will give you personal attention, the greatest professionalism, and most importantly, the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kalima Mayo-Perez · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Planner of the Century!

Emma was truly a pleasure to work with for our destination wedding in the Amalfi coast. Our wedding was not an easy one to plan as we had 70 guests flying in internationally and 3 days of events. Emma and her team executed flawlessly and delivered an event beyond our expectations. All of the vendors she provided were fantastic and affordable. I would strongly recommend Emma for any planning services.

Sent on 09/17/2019