Capri Moments

Naples, IT View map Visit website

Capri Moments is a wedding and special event planning agency based in Capri island. The team specializes in designing events on Capri and the Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful destinations in the Mediterranean. The area provides visitors with art, culture, scenic views, excellent cuisine, and a clear blue sea. The team takes care of all aspects of your wedding day so you and your partner can truly enjoy your day without added stress.

Capri Moments offers full planning services and has the ability to coordinate your rehearsal dinner in addition to your wedding ceremony and reception. Since they are locals, the two planners have access to some of the best vendors in the area and can provide couples with plenty of vendor referrals. Other planning services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, and timeline creation. Capri Moments has experience coordinating religious and non-religious ceremonies. They previously have planned the following wedding types:

• Symbolic weddings
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kim
    Kim L. Married on 10/08/2021

Capri Moments will take the stress out of planning!

Capri Moments were so easy to work with. We live in NYC and planned a wedding from afar. We also had to deal with multiple date changes due to Covid. They were so accommodating and were honest and supportive throughout the process. I could have not done it without their expertise of vendors and the island. Working with them will give you total piece of mind, knowing it will all be perfect and as you envision your event. I cannot wait to do another event with them. If you do not choose them to assist you for your big day or even an amazing party or event, it is a mistake. They are hands down the best and most experienced.
  • Brittani
    Brittani B. Married on 09/21/2021

Capri Moments Makes All Your Wedding Dreams Come True!

Over the last few months since our wedding, I've attempted to put into words how incredible Capri Moments is but no review I can write will fully convey how deeply grateful my husband and I are for these amazing women. They turned our 4-day wedding celebration into an unforgettable experience for us and our guests that was more magical that we could have ever imagined. From the first moment we met Maria Consilia and Fabrizia, we knew we were in good hands. They have a true passion for their craft and shared in our excitement every step of the way. My husband and I began planning our destination wedding in Capri in 2019, before the pandemic began, with high hopes making planning visits to see our venues, meet our vendors, schedule tastings, etc. in person. However, all that changed when Covid hit and we were forced to postpone our 2020 wedding until 2021. With all the travel restrictions, we were unable to visit Capri, leaving us to plan our entire wedding site unseen. For someone as type-A as me, not being able to be as hands-on during the planning process as I had hoped was a major challenge, but the Capri Moments team put all our worries to rest and earned our complete trust. They facetimed with us to discuss our vision and were extremely responsive to all emails and texts. Any idea we had they took to another level with their creativity -- there was nothing cookie-cutter about our wedding, it was completely unique to us! From our personalized welcome bags, to custom sandals handmade on-site, to hand-painted fans on every seat at our ceremony, no detail was overlooked. They even transformed a terracotta-tiled rooftop into a garden oasis that looked straight out of a fairytale. By the end of our wedding, we were sad to part ways as they played such a huge rolling in making all our wedding dreams come true and became lifelong friends to us. What they created for us was nothing short of magic and we couldn't imagine pulling off our dream wedding without them! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!
  • Chiara
    Chiara C. Married on 09/06/2021

Capri Moments, the best duo in Capri after the faraglioni rocks!

Our story with Fabrizia and Mariaconsilia started back in 2020. A few weeks after Salvatore proposed.
    We had already chosen Capri as a location but living in Milan we needed somebody to help us plan the wedding and also add that professional tasteful touch only a good wedding planner can have. After a little research and IG scrolling it was undoubtedly Capri Moments THE Choice. Everything spoke dedication, professionalism and excellent taste + that love for the island of Capri and that international, always up to date style that goes beyond stereotypes. We started planning right before pandemic, and despite all the uncertainly, the cancellations, the shift to 2021, Fabrizia and Mariaconsilia where always there to support us with great passion and positivity (and a whole lot of patience ).

Planning our wedding together was just so much fun and lighthearted, we always felt we were in the best hand but most importantly we felt like we were in the hand of two amazing people who CARED, for the event and mostly for us and our guests. They have a great selection of the best suppliers to choose from, and we really felt like we couldn’t make a mistake.

Unfortunately, we had to postpone the wedding 1 year later to September’21 due to pandemic, but they kept on working on it as if nothing could stop them, with great passion and dedication.
    You know… you understand the true nature of people and their potential when things get tough…Just 4 months before the wedding I got seriously ill and everything seemed to head us in the direction of having to postpone again, but we didn’t despite the uncertainty I could really be ok by the day of the wedding…and the girls were just AMAZING in managing everything and supporting us during such a difficult time, without adding any further worry and actually making the wedding planning process something to enjoy and take our minds off what was happening in our lives. We will always be so grateful for the wedding weekend they pulled together for us, but mostly for having chosen them as wedding planners and then ended up getting to know two amazing people with the biggest hearts that we will always consider our friends.

By the time the Big day had come they put together the actual wedding we had asked for and even more: fun, festive, colorful, unconventional and light. From the wedding stationary to the table décor, the timings …everything was just “perfect”. I am in marketing and advertising and I am very demanding when it comes to the aesthetic of things, even too much sometimes, I like pretty things and I like them done well: but I found my match, when it came to the design and décor, in all the projects they work on and whatever the style you can see that is that distinctive trait of elegance, freshness and taste. This was truly my favorite part of the wedding to plan and they made it easy for me and most importantly delivered above the expectations on that exact day.

During the two days of our wedding everything was just so natural and light with no pressure as they were managing everything behind the scenes. I will always keep in my heart the moment Mariaconsila subtly handed me my meds at perfect time so I could go on with the evening, it was such a sweet moment of care and attention, or when Fabrizia was cheering and smiling for us during the photo session because I am not photo material, we felt cared for and that made everything so joyful and serene.

All of our guest were impressed and congratulated us for the event… they actually asked us to get married every year to have more parties like that, it was such a great confirmation we did right.
    As a matter of fact, it was extremely important for us that all of our guests would enjoy the weekend, have fun and without having to worry about logistics or burocracy (most of them were coming from Milan or other parts of the world), and they have confirmed how relaxing it has been for them attending to our wedding thanks to the support and planning of Capri Moments, helping them truly enjoy those days and revert that light relaxed energy into the party!

To all of you who are planning to get married in Capri: If you are looking for attention to detail, excellent taste, perfect planning, the best suppliers, that “nothing is impossible” attitude, and somebody that really knows the Island of Capri and loves it at heart, but most importantly if you are looking for talent + “human touch” (yeah we are Springsteen fans) you are in the BEST HANDS with Capri moments.

Thank you CapriMoments for being as talented and genuine as you are, is a rare mix.
    C&S

Real Weddings

• Dee & Blake
    38 photos · 06/01/2018

Luigi De Gregorio Filmmaker Luigi De Gregorio Filmmaker Wedding Videographers

Amazing organizational skills, taste and style.

Via Tuoro, 48, Anacapri Naples, IT, 80071
Location of (Capri Moments)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding