Moreno Valley, CA 92557 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Affordable Officiant

ALL Weddings are performed by a non-judgemental officiant. Vows are able to be arranged to make your event truly memorable. A perfect ceremony is one that captures your personality and beliefs.

* $200 donation Inland Empire (<50 miles of 92557), $250 Orange County (<65 miles of 92557), $300 LA County (<75 miles of 92557), $350 San Diego County (< 80 miles of 92557).

** $100 additional donation if you request the officiant attends the rehearsal.

11 Reviews for The Affordable Officiant

stefanie · Married on 07/17/2010

This was an awesome service. Not only was Rev. Martin Helpful with all the stuff leading up to the big day, and very quickly responded. But the day of also made sure things went smoothly. even the guests commented on her speaking, both volume and quality of how she spoke the worlds. Better priced and more flexible then the other Officiant services we spoke with.

Sent on 08/05/2010

The Affordable Officiant's reply:

It was an honor to play a role in your special day. I am glad you were pleased as well.

TERESA · Married on 04/24/2010

Rev. Martin and Daniels was GREAT.... Highly Recommended...

Thanks

Sent on 04/27/2010

The Affordable Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much. I am glad you appreciated our services. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ana Maria · Married on 06/27/2009

I think Rev. Martin was great. Ian and I were so deeply absorbed in one another that we don't remember what she said, and we're mouthing a side conversation (consisting mostly of "I love you so much"), but our guests said that the ceremony was beautiful and she was sooo responsive to everything we wanted (she even understood when I was late to the rehearsal due to traffic). She always took time to promptly respond to our e-mails. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a responsive person with good listening and amazing public speaking skills.

Sent on 07/12/2009

The Affordable Officiant's reply:

Ana Maria, I truly appreciate your wonderful feedback. It was lovely collaborating with the two of you. I enjoyed incorporating handfasting in the ceremony as well.
    Rev. Martin