About That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg

For the best seat in the house...

Complete documentation of the sights, sounds, and emotions of your wedding events using multiple cameras and redundant audio inputs. Cinematic touches, highlights and bridal prep set to music of your choice, wedding party interviews (if desired), digital delivery online with navigable menu (just like a Blu-Ray!) plus the same files on a USB drive for viewing without an internet connection, or five custom-designed DVDs with motion menus in custom cases plus up to five more copies in paper sleeves, or three custom-designed Blu-Rays in cases plus two more copies in paper sleeves, and your highlights posted on the Web. Many options, including closed-captioning.

Why would someone like me want to do Special Event Videography? Very simply, most of the events involve people who are together for some special reason. Friends and families come together to celebrate life. They are enjoying themselves, and everyone is happy. How many times in today’s world does that happen? Certainly, not enough. But for me, it can happen every time I start my cameras.

I also bring the perspective of a father who has seen his daughter marry, and knows the value of the video we had made. Just nine years later, there are already people in that video who had passed away or were greatly changed...but we can remember the happy times. My 5- and 8-year old grandchildren are old enough to appreciate their parents’ video and seeing and hearing the great grandparents they never met.

I’ve covered weddings and mitzvahs for more than 25 years, starting with piecing together Super-8 film. It had been a second job for me, but is now my greatest labor. I truly enjoy the technical challenges, the artistic effort, and your satisfaction and enjoyment. I generally limit myself to one job per weekend, and two jobs a month, so I can devote full personal attention to your video.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg on

17 Reviews for That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg

Alan far exceeded our expectations. He got some amazing footage, that we'll cherish always. As an artist myself, it was obvious that Alan had great insight to videoing weddings. Plus, he was very friendly, and accommodating. Again Alan, THANKS!!! We won't forget you........Sofy & Mike Smith

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allan created a beautiful video that captured our ceremony perfectly! I could not have asked for a better wedding video. I highly recommend Allan as your videographer.

Profile Picture User4572996, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1166635748124 hora1
220x220 sq 1508246350882 two

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Allan was a pleasure to work with. Professional, subtle, and able to understand exactly what each moment meant to the couple. He was punctual, prepared and came equipped with backup cameras just in case! I can't wait to see the final product--I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful!

Allan Goldberg is a pro! I have worked with Allan since the start of my "catering" career and have enjoyed doing so. When doing events, I hardly notice he is there as he does not get in the way of the guests. His video's are always a hit and Allan has the eye to capture events that are happening that I didn't even see and I was there!!! He is detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.

I have worked with Allan on many events. Allan is very attentive to your needs and produces a very entertaining, high quality video. I highly recommend Allan Goldberg as the videographer for your next event!

I recently had the pleasure of DJ'ing at a wedding at which Allan was videographer. And I do mean "had the pleasure." Allan was the consummate professional. I was impressed with the care he took to capture not only the sights but also the sounds of the ceremony and reception. It was obvious to me that he cared about his clients and took pride in his work. He also worked well with other vendors such as the DJ and photographer and the banquet manager , instantly forming a "team" with the other vendors. I really liked the way he not only captures the events as they unfold but also takes time to interview various guests and even to conduct a post-reception "wrap up" interview with the wedding couple. Then, he incorporates excerpts from these interviews at appropriate points in the footage to produce a unique video documentary of the wedding.

Events

12525 Saint James Rd, Rockville, MD 20850   See On Map
301-340-7467 (phone)
That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg is a wedding videographer from Rockville and Potomac, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Mid-Atlantic region wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in personalized videos with custom service..