About That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg

For the best seat in the house...

That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg is a wedding videography company located in Rockville, Maryland. Owner and videographer Allan Goldberg documents every sight, sound and emotion of couples’ wedding days. He knows that friends and family rarely have the opportunity to gather for such momentous occasions, and limits himself to no more than two events per month so he can devote his full attention to documenting every detail. Allan will use multiple cameras, cinematic touches, wedding party interviews and mood-setting music to create a wedding video you'll want to watch over and over.

Service Offered
That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg’s most popular wedding package includes high-definition, full-feature and highlight video. It includes multiple locations, multiple cameras and client revisions so your final product is exactly as you envisioned. Couples can also receive raw footage and additional hours so they can relive every single detail of their day. Wedding videography can be delivered via Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Additional services offered include:

• Save the date
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg on

17 Reviews for That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg

Alan far exceeded our expectations. He got some amazing footage, that we'll cherish always. As an artist myself, it was obvious that Alan had great insight to videoing weddings. Plus, he was very friendly, and accommodating. Again Alan, THANKS!!! We won't forget you........Sofy & Mike Smith

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allan created a beautiful video that captured our ceremony perfectly! I could not have asked for a better wedding video. I highly recommend Allan as your videographer.

Profile Picture User4572996, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1166635748124 hora1
220x220 sq 1508246350882 two

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Allan was a pleasure to work with. Professional, subtle, and able to understand exactly what each moment meant to the couple. He was punctual, prepared and came equipped with backup cameras just in case! I can't wait to see the final product--I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful!

Allan Goldberg is a pro! I have worked with Allan since the start of my "catering" career and have enjoyed doing so. When doing events, I hardly notice he is there as he does not get in the way of the guests. His video's are always a hit and Allan has the eye to capture events that are happening that I didn't even see and I was there!!! He is detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.

I have worked with Allan on many events. Allan is very attentive to your needs and produces a very entertaining, high quality video. I highly recommend Allan Goldberg as the videographer for your next event!

I recently had the pleasure of DJ'ing at a wedding at which Allan was videographer. And I do mean "had the pleasure." Allan was the consummate professional. I was impressed with the care he took to capture not only the sights but also the sounds of the ceremony and reception. It was obvious to me that he cared about his clients and took pride in his work. He also worked well with other vendors such as the DJ and photographer and the banquet manager , instantly forming a "team" with the other vendors. I really liked the way he not only captures the events as they unfold but also takes time to interview various guests and even to conduct a post-reception "wrap up" interview with the wedding couple. Then, he incorporates excerpts from these interviews at appropriate points in the footage to produce a unique video documentary of the wedding.

12525 Saint James Rd, Rockville, MD 20850   See On Map
301-340-7467 (phone)
That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg is a wedding videographer from Rockville and Potomac, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Mid-Atlantic region wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in personalized videos with custom service..