Thallo Hair Studio

Valatie, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Valatie, New York, Thallo Hair Studio is passionate about helping soon-to-be newlyweds achieve their dream wedding hairstyles. Talia Agostinello-Burrows, the owner, leads a team of experienced stylists dedicated to making their clients look and feel beautiful. They invite you to join them at their hair salon, a wonderful place to be pampered. Whatever hairstyle you desire, this team will make it their mission to realize it.

During your consultation, you can tell the Thallo Hair Studio team all about the hairdo you have always wanted. They excel in a range of hair techniques, including blowouts, coloring, foiling, and root smudges. To iron out every last detail of your look, the team can give you a hair trial. All that they ask of you is to tell them about what you require and they will endeavor to bring your ideas to fruition.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Erica T. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing - trial and ceremony hair - highly recommend!

Talia is great - the perfect combination of knowledgeable, professional and fun that you want in someone who is doing your wedding hair!
    I did a trial with her and my sister and I had to basically drag ourselves back to work because we just wanted to hang out all day. She helped work my hair piece in and even offered to order one if need be. The day of the wedding she came with her stylist partner, Heather, and they were beyond wonderful - everyone’s hair looked great, they were so helpful with requests and just so much fun to have around. Highly recommend!
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommend!

Talia and Heather did an amazing job with the hair for me, one of my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law, and my aunt (3 updos and two half-up-half-down). The hair stayed perfectly all night and made us all feel beautiful. And Talia was such a pleasure to work with--taking the time to speak several times beforehand to make sure everything would be just as we wanted it! Thank you!!
    Laura L. Married on 08/21/2021

Dream hair, dream stylist!!

I can’t say enough good things about Talia. I hired her for my wedding upstate and she went way above and beyond the call of duty. She completely understood the look I was going for, and was super professional and pleasant throughout the entire process. HIRE HER - you will be glad you did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Thallo Hair Studio Price Rates

Team

Talia Agostinello-Burrows
Talia Agostinello-Burrows
owner/stylist

Hi, I'm Talia.

I have been in the beauty industry for 12+ years. I am a wife, & the mother to 3 cute & crazy kids. Hair has always been a love of mine since I was a young girl. My favorite thing about weddings is getting to be a part of your fairy tale.

Connecting with my clients & bringing their vision to life is my passion. Whether it's behind the chair or on-location at the biggest events of their lives I enjoy creating an atmosphere where my clients are comfortable & authentic to themselves.

-headshot by @jpelario

1044 Kinderhook Street Suite 1 Valatie, NY, 12184

*by appointment only
Location of (Thallo Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding