827 Osage St., Leavenworth, KS 66048 Map · Phone number

About Terry Benton Weddings

Hi, my name is Terry Benton. I have been an Officiant/Minister since 2005.

I believe that planning a wedding should be exciting, fun and stress-free. I work with you and your visions to ensure that your ceremony is just that. I want your big day to be perfect, just as you do, so you can relax and enjoy the moment when it finally arrives.

Take a moment and look at our website www.marriedbyterry.net and www.facebook.com/marriedbyterry

I will assist you to create your ideal wedding ceremony around your vows, and ceremony with the highest level of care and proficiency.

Follow Terry Benton Weddings on

Terry Benton Weddings 1
Terry Benton Weddings 2

Breanna Priddle · Married on 06/28/2019

Get married by Terry!

Terry did an amazing job marrying my husband and I. I wanted something short and sweet, but meaningful, and she did exactly that. I highly recommend this sweet soul to officiate your wedding. I loved how EASY the whole process was. She is very attentive in getting right back with you with any questions you may have. She did exactly what we wanted and I couldn’t be more thankful! 10/10!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Terry Benton Weddings 3
  • Lorelei

Lorelei Sunderland · Married on 10/13/2018

Memorable Ceremony

We had an outdoor wedding and needed an officiant that would come to our venue outdoors. I was nervous to use someone we did not know before hand, but Terry made the process so seamless and I was comfortable with her from the moment we first spoke. She made sure that our ceremony was everything we had hoped for and more. I cannot thank her enough for making our day so very special.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Terry Benton Weddings 4

Carrie · Married on 08/10/2018

Terry was such a wonderful officiant at my daughter’s wedding. She is professional and so easy to work with. She got to know Carrie and Jace and then designed the most beautiful ceremony that was so meaningful for all that they have been through, culminating in this marriage. I would recommend her to anyone who wants someone who gives s personal touch, is kind, and who brings laughter and joy to your ceremony.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Terry Benton Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? KS, MO