Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number

About Terri Smith Photo

Things I love: gardening, dollhouse miniatures, pin-up art, vintage prom dresses and getting a great shot. Here are some of my all time favorite images.

• Woodland Fields Photography

Terri Smith Photo 3
Terri Smith Photo 4
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful and amazing person!

Terri Smith is not only an amazing photographer, she is also an amazing person. I will always be able to relive my wedding day because of her and her team.

Terri Smith Photo 5
    Sent on 01/07/2020
  • CArla

CArla · Married on 08/10/2019

Terri Smith was great. She was very responsive, dependable and caught every shot at our wedding. She was non-intrusive, but did an excellent job in capturing our special day. She is fun, pitches in where needed (pinning corsages on the guys!!) and I would use her again for future pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2010
  • Christie

Christie Mason · Married on 05/17/2019

Terri Smith Photo - WOW

I decided years ago that I wanted Terri Smith to photograph my wedding, she was the first vendor I tried to book! Her photographs are always beautiful, and the bonus is that Terri and her team are so much fun to be around! The planning process was a breeze with Terri Smith Photo and the day of went perfectly. Terri was able to get every shot that I wanted and her team kept the photography session rolling along smoothly by getting folks organized and in place quickly. Terri was quick with getting the images turned over to my husband and I, and we are so in love with all of our pictures!

Terri Smith Photo 6
    Terri Smith Photo 7
    Terri Smith Photo 8
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Terri Smith Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• Simply Entertaining
    Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

It's been said a picture is worth a thousand words...if you look through Terri's pictures there are no words left. She can capture a moment that will leave you speechless. It's awesome to watch and work alongside with her and her team.

• Stacy Rehberg Photography
    Stacy Rehberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Terri about 3 years ago when I hired her for my own wedding and for engagement photos. She genuinely cares about the quality of service her brides receive. I have also worked with Terri as an assistant and at every wedding she is always highly professional and fun to be around. Terri goes above and beyond for every client and her warm-hearted, caring attitude is highly contagious. I would recommend Terri over and over again!

• Great Southern Weddings
    Great Southern Weddings Wedding Planners

Terri is *such* a joy to have around on wedding day! Fun, energetic and upbeat, she's always one of our very favorites! A positive, friendly attitude is so important in a wedding photographer (since they're by your side all day!) and Terri couldn't be more fun. And her work speaks for itself - she's such a talent! We've had the pleasure of working with her on dozens of weddings, and she's loved by all. We'd recommend her to anyone - she's a wonderful addition to a picture-perfect wedding day!

• Tallahassee, 32308 See on map