Terri Smith Photo

Tallahassee, FL View map

Things I love: gardening, dollhouse miniatures, pin-up art, vintage prom dresses and getting a great shot. Here are some of my all time favorite images.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

• Megan
    Megan G. Married on 11/23/2019

We love Terri!

Terri is one of the best photographers in Tallahassee and I knew once we decided on our venue that she was the person I wanted to photograph my wedding. Terri is so fun to be around and is super easy to work with. We were both nervous about the photos, especially since we didn't do an engagement session, but Terri made the process so easy and comfortable. The photos are amazing and something we will be able to cherish for years to come! Thank you, Terri!
  • Charlene
    Charlene Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful and amazing person!

Terri Smith is not only an amazing photographer, she is also an amazing person. I will always be able to relive my wedding day because of her and her team.
  • CArla
    Carla Married on 08/10/2019
    Terri Smith was great. She was very responsive, dependable and caught every shot at our wedding. She was non-intrusive, but did an excellent job in capturing our special day. She is fun, pitches in where needed (pinning corsages on the guys!!) and I would use her again for future pictures.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Simply Entertaining Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

It's been said a picture is worth a thousand words...if you look through Terri's pictures there are no words left. She can capture a moment that will leave you speechless. It's awesome to watch and work alongside with her and her team.

Stacy Rehberg Photography Stacy Rehberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Terri about 3 years ago when I hired her for my own wedding and for engagement photos. She genuinely cares about the quality of service her brides receive. I have also worked with Terri as an assistant and at every wedding she is always highly professional and fun to be around. Terri goes above and beyond for every client and her warm-hearted, caring attitude is highly contagious. I would recommend Terri over and over again!

Great Southern Weddings Great Southern Weddings Rehearsal Dinner

Terri is *such* a joy to have around on wedding day! Fun, energetic and upbeat, she's always one of our very favorites! A positive, friendly attitude is so important in a wedding photographer (since they're by your side all day!) and Terri couldn't be more fun. And her work speaks for itself - she's such a talent! We've had the pleasure of working with her on dozens of weddings, and she's loved by all. We'd recommend her to anyone - she's a wonderful addition to a picture-perfect wedding day!

Tallahassee, FL, 32308
Location of (Terri Smith Photo)

Terri Smith Photo frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Terri Smith Photo offer?

Terri Smith Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Terri Smith Photo offer?

Terri Smith Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Terri Smith Photo offer for wedding events?

Terri Smith Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Terri Smith Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Terri Smith Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding