Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number

About Terri Smith Photo

Things I love: gardening, dollhouse miniatures, pin-up art, vintage prom dresses and getting a great shot. Here are some of my all time favorite images.

IMG7266

Terri Smith Photo 2
Terri Smith Photo 3
  • CArla

CArla · Married on 08/10/2019

Terri Smith was great. She was very responsive, dependable and caught every shot at our wedding. She was non-intrusive, but did an excellent job in capturing our special day. She is fun, pitches in where needed (pinning corsages on the guys!!) and I would use her again for future pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2010
  • Christie

Christie Mason · Married on 05/17/2019

Terri Smith Photo - WOW

I decided years ago that I wanted Terri Smith to photograph my wedding, she was the first vendor I tried to book! Her photographs are always beautiful, and the bonus is that Terri and her team are so much fun to be around! The planning process was a breeze with Terri Smith Photo and the day of went perfectly. Terri was able to get every shot that I wanted and her team kept the photography session rolling along smoothly by getting folks organized and in place quickly. Terri was quick with getting the images turned over to my husband and I, and we are so in love with all of our pictures!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Terri Smith Photo 4
    Terri Smith Photo 5
    Terri Smith Photo 6

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

You will love working with Terri. She is so funny and personable. We loved her and so did our guests. She coaches you into perfect positions and her photos are beautiful!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Terri Smith Photo FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Simply Entertaining
    Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

It's been said a picture is worth a thousand words...if you look through Terri's pictures there are no words left. She can capture a moment that will leave you speechless. It's awesome to watch and work alongside with her and her team.

• Stacy Rehberg Photography
    Stacy Rehberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Terri about 3 years ago when I hired her for my own wedding and for engagement photos. She genuinely cares about the quality of service her brides receive. I have also worked with Terri as an assistant and at every wedding she is always highly professional and fun to be around. Terri goes above and beyond for every client and her warm-hearted, caring attitude is highly contagious. I would recommend Terri over and over again!

• Great Southern Weddings
    Great Southern Weddings Wedding Planners

Terri is *such* a joy to have around on wedding day! Fun, energetic and upbeat, she's always one of our very favorites! A positive, friendly attitude is so important in a wedding photographer (since they're by your side all day!) and Terri couldn't be more fun. And her work speaks for itself - she's such a talent! We've had the pleasure of working with her on dozens of weddings, and she's loved by all. We'd recommend her to anyone - she's a wonderful addition to a picture-perfect wedding day!