PO Box 459, Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number

About Terrell Turner Photography

The world is a beautiful place, and I love capturing the things around us that we sometimes miss or take for granted. I'm unique in not just taking photos, but capturing moments, your moments.

From headshots, self and family portraits, weddings and newborns to parties, events, pets and even commercial images, I work with you to capture your heart's vision. I love storytelling, and you have a beautiful story. So, let's present it with timeless and classic beauty.

My pricing is very affordable, more than what you think! I can tailor any package to fit your needs or create custom parts to ensure you have the best experience. Yes, I am able to accommodate your budget without sacrificing quality or excellence.

It would truly be an honor to talk with you about how I can capture the moments in your life that you will cherish for a lifetime.

watson 1