Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Teddi Yaeger Photography

I have photographed over 200 weddings in the Puget Sound region and I love what I do. I draw upon my experience in the dramatic arts to document my clients' most important life events, freezing those moments in compelling still images. I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), the Seattle Professional Photographers Association (SPPA), and The Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA). Print awards include a Judge's Choice Award for the wedding candid "At Last" (Seattle Professional Photographer's Assocation, 2005). I was recently named a 2007 Best of Weddings Pick by The Knot and numerous commissioned weddings have been published in The Knot Weddings magazine.

64ae3e723a0c35e6 1249077544152 DSC7458RG
Ringbearer
Ringbearer
Bride and groom with "Thank You" umbrella
Bride and groom with "Thank You" umbrella
Bride with bridesmaids (purple dresses)
Bride with bridesmaids (purple dresses)
64ae3e723a0c35e6 1249077544152 DSC7458RG
DSC9092reflectedRG

6 Reviews for Teddi Yaeger Photography

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

Wow that is really all I can say. Teddi and her assistant were consummate professionals who understand that they will spend more time with the bride than the groom will on any given wedding day. They were calm, cool and collected and knew exactly what needed to be done. Teddi ensured that the list of photos I sent to her were completed but even better she made sure that the posed photos weren't overwhelming or boring. She was great at herding our family and friends in and out of photos with the utmost patience. Teddi also found some other locations for my husband and I to take photos by ourselves, which was a really special time. We did not see each other before the ceremony and Teddi never tried to talk us out of the decision and embraced the challenge. The key to any great wedding is to make sure the photos can last a lifetime and these certainly will. If you want great photos hire Teddi.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Chanyn · Married on 07/13/2010

Teddi did an absolutely amazing job shooting my wedding. She captured all of the raw emotions that surface during a wedding and kept true to the journalistic style of photography we discussed prior to the event. She took her time planning for the best lighting, locations, and moments to shoot. She told my wedding story through all of the images and now I am able to relive that day for the rest of my life.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2009

Teddi was the best photographer ever! I never felt rushed or that the pictures were forced or posed. She has an amazing ability to put everyone at ease so the pictures are more candid (I forgot she was taking pictures a couple of times!). I laughed and cried when she showed us how they turned out. They were so natural and in the moment. I'm so happy that I chose Teddi. If I ever need a photographer again, I'll be sure to use her. :-)

Sent on 08/03/2009

Teddi Yaeger Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Teddi Yaeger Photography 1
    Free Engagement Portrait Session!
    With any new wedding contract, I will include a free engagement portrait package. The engagement portrait package includes an on-location engagement portrait session in the Seattle area, 100-200 images which will be posted on your own password-protected website, an organized album of your twenty best images and a complimentary 8x10 enlargement to display at your wedding (a $500 value). Please contact me for more details, and be sure to mention that you found me through WeddingWire.