567 South County Trail Suite 203, Exeter, RI 02822 Map · Phone number

a1c81849f642940c 1452016330842 tease me 5
tease me 5

5 Reviews for Tease Me Hair Studio

Ariana · Married on 07/30/2016

Shonna and the staff at Tease Me Hair Studio were amazing! They offer wonderful bridal packages and really make everyone very beautiful for your wedding day. They are very accommodating with hair and make up trials, and even travel to you on the day of the wedding. They are all amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Deidra · Married on 11/01/2015

Tease Me Hair Studio was incredible. From the beginning, they were professional and easy to work with. For my wedding, besides me, I had 5 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls who were all getting their hair done. Shonna and her staff were so accommodating. Her and Amy did a phenomenal job on our hair. I really felt like a princess. But more than anything, what was important to me was that Shonna actually listened to what I wanted for my hair. She made it her priority to make sure that everything look exactly how I wanted. During the trial I felt so relaxed. Their studio is so beautiful and welcoming. They offered me complimentary snacks and beverages. It was such a great experience. And on my wedding day, I was truly confident in choosing them as my stylists. I really felt pampered and beautiful. I highly recommend Tease Me Hair Studios for anyone who is looking for an amazing hair stylist for their big day!!! They rock!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Meg · Married on 07/11/2014

I used Stephanie Augustyn and Sarah Genest for my wedding, and they both did a beautiful job. Steph did my hair, as well as the hair of 5 of my bridesmaids, and Sarah did all of our makeup. I had pictures for both my hair and my makeup, and they did a wonderful job bringing those ideas to life. I thought both were perfect. Some of my bridesmaids had an idea of what they wanted and others didn't, so Steph and Sarah struck a nice balance of offering advice and opinions while still listening to the likes/dislikes of the group.

I was also so impressed by their timing. I told Steph in advance what time we needed to leave our hotel, and she created a day-long schedule that worked out perfectly. They arrived at our hotel at 9:30 a.m. and we were ready exactly on time. It was so great to get the day started without already rushing or stressing out over timing.

I would highly recommend Stephanie and Sarah, especially working as a team!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Tease Me Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Simply You Photography
    Simply You Photography Wedding Photographers

Always professional and over the top quality customer service. Tease Me Hair Studio is the Preferred Hair Studio of Simply You Photography for all our Hair and Makeup needs. Located with us in the Oak Harbour Plaza making studio makeovers a quick and easy add on to any of our sessions.

• 567 South County Trail Suite 203 Exeter, 02822 See on map