Team Wedding

Knoxville, TN View map
$3,400 Package Price

$3,400 Package Price

Team Wedding is a wedding planning company located in Knoxville, Tennessee. We want to take the stress and legwork out of planning your big day, while still giving you an amazing planning experience! Let us take your vision and create the perfect atmopshere and vibe.

We do everything from classy and elegant to colorful and eccentric, and work with couples within all budgets. Our packages range from day of coordination to full service planning. Give us a ring and we can chat about how we can help make all your wedding dreams come true!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Erica S. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Day!

When I decided to hire a wedding coordinator, I was sure how it would work only meeting once before the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. As soon as I met with her, all my worries were gone! Ashton was so easy to work with, knew all the things that I definitely didn’t, and crushed it on my wedding day. It was worth every penny!
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 11/14/2020

So fun to work with and beautiful wedding!

Living out of state I knew I would need a wedding planner to help coordinate and stay organized, and as soon as I talked to Ali on the phone with Team Wedding I knew I wanted to work with her! She is so sweet and has great ideas but also was great at listening to my ideas, or taking a snippet of an idea and making it a reality! She always dealt with my random texts or emails, and always was just as excited as I was! I truly did not worry about a thing on our wedding day because I knew Ali had it all under control, and she went above and beyond for everything.
    Nicole Married on 10/10/2020

Coordinated a beautiful backyard wedding!

We had the pleasure of working with Ashton from Team Wedding for our wedding day. We had met Ashton at the Team Wedding booth during the Pink Bride convention in Knoxville during the summer of 2019. She was very personable, knowledgeable, and organized, so we felt she was the right choice for us. We also love that Team Wedding has some decorations in storage that you can request to use for your wedding! Ashton helped us to set up meetings with the rental company, catering, and other vendors which she also attended in case we needed her professional opinion. She also helped us rent a beautiful arbor from Marsh Made, which looked stunning in all of our wedding photos.
    Ashton was understanding and extremely helpful when we had to make significant alterations to our many vendor contracts due to postponing our big wedding to next year, but still had a very small backyard wedding on our original October 2020 date. We provided a lot of the decorations ourselves, which was basically a big pile of stuff including, but not limited to, a bunch of potted mums, pumpkins, fall themed bouquets, pine cones, fall themed garlands, and burlap table runners. We also had things like the wedding cake, cake toppers, and guest book that had to be set up too. Ashton just took everything and somehow used it to turn our wedding into something much more beautiful than anything we could have hoped for. After so many changes to our original wedding vision due to the pandemic and then also hurricane rain, we are deeply appreciative of everything Ashton did to help our wedding day be as special as it was. We are so thankful that we could just enjoy the day and did not have to worry about coordinating anything, because we were able to trust that Ashton could handle whatever came up and keep everything running smoothly. We highly recommend Ashton from Team Wedding to be the perfect wedding planner for your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• JOPHOTO
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 261 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

3113 Ginn Drive Knoxville, TN, 37920
Location of (Team Wedding)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding