Team Wedding Reviews

Team Wedding 7
  • Scott

Scott Zech · Married on 06/22/2019

Marvyl is amazing

Marvyl went above and beyond To help us out. She was always quick to respond before the wedding with helpful tips and on the day she was amazing. She made sure everything ran smoothly, came up with the rain plan and made sure everything was still amazing, and lost importantly looked out for my bride and I. She cleaned my glasses for me, sewed on a button for my groomsmen, got the bridal ginger beer for Moscow mules, and made sure we had time to eat. I would recommend team wedding to everyone, they crushed it.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Alissa · Married on 06/15/2019

Greatness beyond expected worth every penny

I just got married yesterday and I can’t even begin on how maryvl and her team did on my wedding. But here is One word PERFECTION. She had everything down to a T on our day. She has everything you can think of if you run out or forget. She is quick to come help or go yell at the boys for coming out of the suit lol. My husband thought I was crazy when I booked a wedding planner, but I told him I was a easy and smooth day and that’s exactly how our day went. My husband even raved about her all day and continued today and actually thanked me. She was the best to vent to before the wedding day , we all knows things happen. She kept me calm all the way up to the wedding. If you book her I promise you that you will not regret!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Team Wedding 8
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Marvyl for your wedding!

We hired Marvyl for our June wedding in Knoxville since we live in New Orleans. I'm a Knoxville native, but wanted some help with vendors and management of the planning while I was miles away! Marvyl was always quick to respond and answered all my questions even when she had other weddings going on and mine was far away! She was really quick to recommend vendors and worked on all the details ofthe contracts so I didn't have to. She also followed up with them close to the day. Not only was Marvyl and Team Wedding great before the wedding, but they were ESSENTIAL the day of the wedding. She handled so many small fires that I didn't even know happened until the day after (running to her warehouse to get sparkles because we ordered the wrong ones, seating 12 extra guests who showed up). The whole thing went so smoothly and I had literally 0 stress about the actual details and implementation of the day. I would highly recommend Marvyl and Team Wedding for all your planning or even day of coordination. If you are worried about the cost just budget for it! It will save so much of your time.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Team Wedding 14
    Team Wedding 15

Brandon Corrier · Married on 06/01/2019

A flawless experience

My wife, Kelsey and I, want to give the upmost praise to Ali for going absolutely above and beyond for our wedding The Standard on 6/1. Hiring a day of coordinator was one of the best decisions that we made. Kelsey was hesitant on it but I pushed for it after seeing Quinn Barlow from Winx Photo’s post about you all. And it was the absolute best money that we could have spent. From when we first met Ali at Starbucks we knew we were in good hands. And we cannot speak her praises enough. People told me from their experiences that “there will be things that go wrong on your wedding day, just roll with it.” There was nothing that went wrong. At. All. We will be recommending you and her to anyone we can.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Team Wedding 16
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

My husband and I decided to use Team Wedding for our day of coordinator after reading several wonderful reviews and hearing amazing stories from couples that have used Marvyl and her team for their wedding! I just want to begin by saying that Team Wedding did not disappointment!! I met with Enrique 30 days prior to our wedding and from the moment I met him I knew that he was going to make sure our wedding day went as smoothly as possible and go above and beyond to ensure that we had the absolute best day!! Throughout the month before our wedding Enquire made sure that I didn’t have to worry about a thing in regards to all other vendors. When I met with Enrique I gave him all of our vendors’ information and he made sure to reach out to each vendor and handle all the reaming details and arrival times so we did not have to stress about that! Enrique came to the rehearsal the night before the wedding and was extremely helpful when showing everyone what they needed to do for the wedding (we had absolutely no idea). Enrique was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding, from the moment he arrived until that evening when he left. He made sure that all of our details were exactly how we wanted them, that we always had drinks and food at our table, and so much more! I am so thankful we booked Team Wedding for our special day and if you are looking for a day of coordinator or planner, Team Wedding is perfect! They are also very reasonably priced which is great. Thank you for everything and for helping make our wedding an absolute dream!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Team Wedding 21
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!!

We hired Team Wedding for our day-of coordination, and I can’t imagine how we could have done it without them! Melanie was our coordinator, and she was so kind and wonderful and funny and AWESOME at her job! Girl was ON IT! I did not have a single worry on my wedding day because of her and her sweet trainee, Katie. And I know she was also a huge blessing that day to my family and husband. Team Wedding helped me organize a wedding day timeline at our pre-wedding meeting, helped wrangle my family and wedding party at the rehearsal, and helped make our wedding day even better than we dreamed it could be! I could not recommend Team Wedding enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding planner ever!!!

Wow! What do I have to say about the choice I made by hiring a planner! IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! From the moment I had my first meeting with Marvyl I knew she was going to get the job done. I had a long engagement and changed things a lot. I never felt that she was tired of hearing my changes. Her communication was always prompt and I always felt I could talk to her at anytime! My wedding day was totally stress free and BEAUTIFUL!! Marvyl decorated the venue like the professional she is! She’s more than a planner she’s a superstar at what she does!! She can make whatever you want happen!! I love TEAM WEDDING!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Casey

Casey Kyte · Married on 12/27/2018

Stress-free!!

If you are looking to have a relaxing wedding, look no further! Team Wedding did an AMAZING job planning and coordinating my wedding! Wedding day was so smooth and stress-free!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/24/2018

Best planner EVER!!!

Marvyl is truly the best wedding planner!!! She does everything with such ease. She is always there to answer your questions and does anything for you! Marvyl has such a special place in my heart and I’m so lucky to have meet her and for her to have done my wedding!!!!!!

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2018

The best around

Marvyl was absolutely the best to work with. She was able to tailor her package to my needs as my wedding and rehearsal weren't exactly traditional. She made sure my every need was taken care of from getting ready, to making sure my shoes were available as soon as she noticed my feet were hurting. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to everyone I know!

Rachel Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

My Fairytale Wedding

First, let me start by saying that Marvyl is an amazing person. She’s kind and patient. I’ve known her for a long time, so when I got engaged, I couldn’t wait to ask Marvyl to be my wedding planner. No matter what crazy idea I had or the short timeframe I gave her, she got it done and never made me feel like I was being too extra. Throughout the process, she’s far more than a wedding planner; she’s a friend. Putting all your trust in a person to create the best day of your life is stressful—but it isn’t with Marvyl and Team Wedding. They organized and executed my fairytale wedding. It was more than I could have imagined. Every tiny detail was beyond perfect. It was the best day of my life. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further. I promise you that it’ll be the best money you spend.

Pictures by JoPhoto
    Gettysvue Country Club
    LB Floral

Emma · Married on 11/17/2018

Jessica made our wedding possible!

Jessica Wunder went above and beyond on our wedding day! An hour before the wedding our caterer informed us that they could not make it, Jessica personally helped me find food within an hour, picked all the food up herself, and brought it back and displayed it before we were even done with pictures. It has been about 3 weeks since the wedding and Jessica is still following up with me to make sure I get my refund from the original caterer. Words cannot describe how awesome working with Team Wedding and Jessica Wunder was, we were blessed to have them be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Day of coordination

Marvel and her team were wonderful! As someone who typically plans large events and coordinates things, she exceeded expectations. I can't thank her enough for taking care of all the little things and the larger ones as well.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

A Wonderful Experience

We had a day of planner for our wedding, and I’m so grateful we did. Jessica with Team Wedding absolutely went above and beyond to make sure our special day was as perfect as could be. She was so sweet, professional, and extremely helpful. I honestly don’t think the day would have went as smoothly without her. I definitely recommend Team Wedding for your big day!

Joshua · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond amazing

Marvyl was honestly one of the hardest workers on my wedding day. I gave her free reign over my decorations, and they were beyond gorgeous. Our tablescapes were some of the most beautiful I’ve seen. She got my vision without me barely saying anything. It’s like we were mentally linked. I’m not saying she’s psychic, but I’m also not saying she isn’t.

Everyone was going on about how amazing the decorations were, and everything was organized from my simple ceremony to my jazzy simple reception. Marvyl made sure everything went to plan.

I could sing her praises for years and years to come.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire them!

Honestly y'all, Marvyl was a life saver. I would have been totally happy purchasing more of their services. I've recommended them to everyone. They. Were. INCREDIBLE. Super gay friendly. Helped us deal with less stellar vendors. Always kind and responsive and on it. And all of this was just for day-of coordination! Their day-of services were the best money we spent in our whole wedding. (And we loved most of our vendors!) It made the whole day so much smoother and more enjoyable. Fun, upbeat, knowledgeable, professional. I can't say enough. No problem was unsolvable. They were just so great. I wish I could hire Marvyl and her team to coordinate my life. Do not wait. Hire them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nealy James · Married on 10/06/2018

The best experience!

Our experience with Team Wedding and Ashton could not have been better!! From the first meeting, Ashton brought tons of details to our attention we hadn’t even thought about. She made our day run seamlessly and was an absolute blast to work with. I was on the fence about having a day of coordinator, but I truly don’t know how we could have done any of it without her. From putting finishing touches on decor to coordinating with vendors to fixing my broken garter, Ashton turned what could have been a mess to the wedding day of our dreams! We cannot recommend this team (or their prices!) highly enough.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jeremy · Married on 09/14/2018

It’s ironic that her name is Marvyl, because she’s definitely a superhero when it comes to planning weddings. Her teams efforts took so much pressure off the bride, and literally every guest could not stop bragging about the top notch work. Book her and don’t look back. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2018

Team wedding

Wedding days can be stressful. On a day when even the slightest bump can throw everything off, Maryvl and her team at Team Wedding make it all so easy. They set everything up perfectly and exactly how I wanted it, and I didn't even need to lift a finger! They were prompt, professional, and so accommodating. Every time we crossed paths Maryvl asked if there was anything I needed or if there was anything she could do for me. Hard work and dedication such as that is hard to come by these days. They set everything up, and tore everything down at the end of the night. That alone is well worth any price.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Abby · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot brag enough about how wonderful Marvyl and her team at Team Wedding are. They really went above and beyond to help make all of our wedding dreams a reality, down to every last detail. We were planning our wedding in Knoxville but living out of state for most of the planning time, and she was very accommodating about finding times to meet when we were in town and helped coordinate all of our vendor meetings. Not only is Marvyl a great wedding planner she is just an awesome person... Marvyl is absolutely amazing, enough said!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Angela · Married on 06/21/2018

I originally thought I could do it all myself, then it hit me- asking my friends and family to deal with set up was like asking them to help me move. So I asked my photographer for recommendations for a day of coordinator and Marvyl was introduced. I could not have done it without her- my only let down was that I didn’t meet her sooner. I would have definitely paid for her full services and not just the day of that I had. She was caring, sweet, always said yes, and made my wedding run smooth. She and her team were a delight!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Marlena · Married on 06/20/2018

I had an incredible experience with Team Wedding from first contact to when we drove away. Marvyl was so attentive, helpful, and friendly. She found an incredible group of vendors and worked to make sure we got the best prices for the services. Our wedding day felt so smooth, and it was beautifully decorated. I can't thank Marvyl and Jessica enough for all of the hard work and behind-the-scenes work they put in to make it such a successful and memorable day. They are definitely the professionals you want for your big day.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Nathalie Mixon · Married on 06/02/2018

To hire Team Wedding is the best decision I could ever have made!

I have been super busy after our wedding so many apologies for this VERY late review!
    Our wedding was June 2, 2018. I started planning everything myself for about a year and was planning to have friends and family helping setting everything up at the venue. With 6months to go I realized that it’s not only going to be too much stress on me, it would also be very stressful for friends and family. We decided to hire a wedding planner for the month leading up to the wedding and during the day of. After talking to Marvyl and Team Wedding it wasn’t even a question to find someone else to help us on our big day! Marvyl knows exactly what she’s talking about, she knows or have worked with most vendors and she’s very pleasant to be around! I thought it would be hard for Marvyl to see my vision after everything I had planned already, but she understood everything! She went out of her way to help us to make our day perfect! Even though her regular helpers had family emergencies happening the day of(!) she got an extra help in the last second and made it all look perfect and beautiful! It was exactly as I had imagined it to be! We have had sooo many friends and family saying that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to and thought that everything was perfect! Without Marvyl and Team Wedding it would never have been that awesome! A HUGE THANK YOU TO MARVYL AND TEAM WEDDING!!!!

Anna · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Marvyl!!! Although I had already done most of the planning for my wedding, I realized a few months before that getting everything together on the day of would be so challenging on my own! I was starting to feel overwhelmed until I met up with Marvyl. I knew Marvyl when we were both in high school, but I hadn't seen her in years. Despite this, when we met up before the wedding to talk over the details, she was so incredibly warm and friendly! As other reviewers have said, we just clicked. I left the meeting feeling like everything was under control. She absolutely lifted a huge burden of stress from my shoulders, and her very reasonable pricing is worth it just for that relief alone! However, you get SO MUCH MORE with Team Wedding. I had a loose vision for the wedding, but Marvyl made everything look better than I ever could have imagined. The day of was so relaxing for me; all I had to do was marry the man of my dreams and have fun! Marvyl also gives you access to her extensive inventory and discounts for both rentals and florals. She also acted as an announcer and cake cutter at our wedding because I completely forgot to plan for those details... She even arranged all my florals (bouquets, boutonnieres, the whole deal)! She essentially paid for herself through all these services alone! She goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy with everything. As an example, we wanted some Harry Potter wedding touches. Marvyl made these incredible wands for our photo booth, AND she made enough for everyone in our bridal party to take one home! Marvyl and her team do everything you could want (and even things you didn't know you wanted until you saw how amazing they were!) on your wedding day. Booking Marvyl was the best decision I made when planning my wedding (aside from choosing my husband, obviously), and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone getting married. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2018