Teajuvenate Spa

Orland Park, IL View map Visit website

Teajuvenate Spa is a mobile beauty salon operating out of Orland Park, Illinois and serving the greater Chicagoland area. This spa offers a unique experience where you and your wedding party can enjoy pampering therapies and then an Afternoon Tea service. Founder Gina Beraja has always loved intricately decorated china tea cups and got the idea for Teajuvenate Spa while traveling in Scotland. Here, as she spent an afternoon sipping tea in an old library, she decided to combine this luxurious adventure with her passion for beauty. Her salon is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate, and savor tasty delights with friends and family ahead of your big day.

Teajuvenate Spa provides a wide range of treatments that will get you looking and feeling your best before the big walk down the aisle. These include a variety of facials, custom and aromatherapy manicures and pedicures, and hot stone, deep tissue, and Swedish massages. You and your wedding party will then be treated to black and herbal teas served in china cups, delicious hors d’oeuvres, and bite-sized tea sandwiches. Chic tableware and floral decorations will also be supplied to create a breathtaking atmosphere and bespoke aesthetic.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for pedicures?

$60

What is the starting price for facials?

$110

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$110

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Group Services
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Skincare

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

Team

Gina Beraja
Gina Beraja
Owner

I am a licensed esthetician with 20 years of experience helping people look and feel good.

I think wedding events would be a great place for me to share my passion,and pamper couples before the big day,or be a part of bridal shower or bachelorette party.

I see life as an adventure,whether I am working,dancing, traveling the world,or spending time with friends.

I love inviting people to my house,spoiling them with great food. I particulary love hosing afternoon tea parties.

The idea behind Teajuvenate Spa is to combine two passions of mine that would bring people together for relaxing spa day and delightful afternoon tea.

I thought what could be better than time spent with friends,sipping tea, enjoying decadent desserts and getting relaxing spa treatments?

And all of this in the comfort of your own home.

Orland Park Orland Park, IL, 60457
7739195552
Location of (Teajuvenate Spa)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding