Taylor Bible Weddings

Fredericksburg, TX View map Visit website
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

Taylor Bible Weddings is a full service wedding and event planning company. We LOVE all things weddings! Our mission is for you and your family is to enjoy your day! We want the planning process to be fun and stress free. Contact us today for a free consultation.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emily G. Married on 12/12/2020

Don't look any further... HIRE TAYLOR

My husband and I TRULY couldn't have lucked out more after finding & booking Taylor Bible. She is the most well-connected Fredericksburg planner out there.. hands down, no competition. We decided to move forward with the full planning package which I HIGHLY recommend to any future bride. Taylor was so attentive to any crazy question or concern I had.
    Planning was one thing.. but the day of coordination set her over the top. She was absolutely brilliant at keeping everything on track day-of and making us all feel so "in the moment" without worrying about the little itty-bitty details.
    HIRE HER. It'll be the best decision you ever make!
    Taylor A. Married on 07/03/2020

Worth every penny

I was hesitant to spend the money on a planner, but the groom saw the future and knew it would be worth it! We went with the full planning package and it was worth every cent! We all met and discussed what we envisioned for the wedding, shared a pinterest board and Taylor went with it! She did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers, rentals, planning, day of planning and vendor recommendations. We seriously could not have created the day of our dreams without her guidance, support, and knowledge!
    Sarah D. Married on 06/10/2020

The best wedding planner!

Taylor was absolutely amazing!! I was referred to her by my photographer, Honey Gem Creative, and I could not have been happier! We found Taylor when we had planned about half of our wedding and still needed to find a few vendors. Taylor assisted us with vendor planning and coordinated with all of the vendors we had already chosen. Basically, she made everything a breeze for me and my husband. We did not have a single worry the day of our wedding. Her assistant, McKayla, was fantastic, too! Both girls made my wedding day so memorable and I felt so well taken care of. I cannot recommend Taylor Bible enough!!!

Adding to Taylor's many roles, she also did all my floral arrangements. They were spectacular! I only had a few ideas for florals, but Taylor was able to take my preferences and create absolutely beautiful bouquets and table arrangements. Dealing with one less vendor the day of our wedding was a huge perk,too. She takes care of EVERYTHING!!

510 Mueller St Fredericksburg, 78624
830-215-8929
Location of (Taylor Bible Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding