Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Map · Phone number

About Tauri Baum Photography

Hi! I'm Tauri, a Wedding Photographer, Wife to my High School Sweetie, Christ-follower, Dog Momma, Dress Lover, and a Dessert Enthusiast who is living the dream of giving back to others. I'm based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan but am willing to travel anywhere! I can't wait to get to know you!

Follow Tauri Baum Photography on

annalise zak blog 15 51 971289

20 Reviews for Tauri Baum Photography

• Kerry

Kerry Walsh · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing doesn't even begin to explain!

It is hard to put into words how amazing of a photographer Tauri Baum is! My husband and I met Tauri at my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and knew from just speaking to her that she was the kindest and sweetest person around. We knew she would be our wedding photographer one day, and she was the first person we contacted once we were engaged! To show even more how much we wanted her a part of our day, we live in North Carolina and she lives in Michigan! Also, we called her when checking wedding venues and picked our place and date based off of her availability. When I say she is that amazing, SHE IS! Tauri and her husband Brian made our day so magical. They took care of us, laughed with us, made sure everything is just the way you want it, cried with us, carried a veil and lipstick if needed, and took our breath away when we received just a few photos back. Looking back on our photos we can relive every moment, memory, and feeling all thanks to Tauri. She was not only an amazing photographer with her husband, but just an amazing couple all around. It didn't feel like just another vendor there, but two friends joining in on your special day and making it even more magical! If you are thinking about having her as your photographer, seriously think no more because I promise you she is the one!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Chloe · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Perfect

There are wedding photographers and then there is Tauri Baum (and her wonderful husband Brian). When I first met Tauri three years ago I knew she would be photographing my wedding one day. The day after Martin and I got engaged, I immediately asked Tauri. We both had been waiting for this day for so long! Tauri and Brian I can’t thank you enough for being there on our big day! From setting up engagement photos to after our wedding day, Tauri was there every step of the way with thoughts, ideas, and the CUTEST little gifts. Tauri you made the whole process easy, fun, and stress free. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing the best day ever! We love you!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Albert · Married on 06/01/2019

Tauri Baum Photography is Nothing Short of Phenomenal

Tauri was the first person we booked after deciding on our date. She had photographed the wedding of a friend of mine, and I was just in love with the pictures. And now I am absolutely in love with my own wedding pictures as well!! Tauri is such a sweetheart and was so helpful throughout the planning process, providing expertise and support with all things wedding related. We especially appreciated that the engagement session is a part of all her packages. She teaches you basic poses that really make you feel more confident and comfortable in front of the camera. My husband has always been self-conscious with pictures, but he felt totally at ease. We love Tauri and would hire her a thousand times over!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tauri Baum Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural

• Simply Stunning Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I did bridal makeup this summer for one of Tauri's weddings. Her pictures were absolutely gorgeous. She does beautiful work!!!!!! She has great communication and responds quickly to message! Highly recommend!!!!

• Grand Rapids, 49504 See on map
    Location of (Tauri Baum Photography)