9200 Petit Ave., North Hills, CA 91343 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 87

About Tauran Photography

I’m a Los Angeles based photographer who loves weddings and good times! I look for the unexpected and the extraordinary -- whether it’s a wedding, engagement session, special event, or everyday life.

I remember being in a creative writing class and sitting with a blank sheet of paper trying to think of a story. After a few hours and a few attempts, I realized that I was the worst writer in history of the world. Ok, it wasn’t that bad, but thankfully, I dealt with it and discovered that my real strength was in visual story telling, and that I had a love and a knack for comic books, sketching, TV, and graphic design. However, I never imagined that it would be my passion for photography would take me to exotic places and allow me to meet some of the most amazing life changing people.

To me, it doesn’t matter if your wedding is big or small, it’s yours, and I want to make your experience fun, memorable, and epic! Renowned photographer Ansel Adams once said, “You don’t take a photograph, you make it”. That’s what I’d love to do for you.

Tauran was named one of the Top 50 wedding photographers by Cosmopolitan Bride Magazine, and recognized by WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) as Master Photographer with the degree of Accolade of Outstanding Achievement (AOPA) and Accolade of Photographic Mastery (APM). He’s also won 40 WPPI print awards, 2 Fearless awards, and WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award for 4 years for outstanding customer reviews. His work has graced such distinguished publications as Cosmopolitan Bride, The New York Times, Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty, International Masters of Photography, Style Unveiled, California Wedding Day, and several others. Tauran has shot over 350 weddings as both a photographer and a filmmaker and works regularly in Southern & Northern California, all over the continental US, Hawaii, Paris, Tokyo, Mexico, Hong Kong, the Caribbean, several other friendly places, and a few unfriendly!

Follow Tauran Photography on

Tauran Photography 2
Tauran Photography 3
Tauran Photography 4

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Tauran Has That Magic Touch!!

Tauran was referred to me by a family friend and I could not have been more pleased with his services!!! My wife and I booked his engagement and wedding package. Our deciding factor was his amazing end-product and willingness to work with our budget for an extensive wedding day!

From the way Tauran imitates poses for photos, I learned he is a warm, friendly, and fuzzy guy and it was amusing to watch him snuggle with his camera (a representation of the other party). He is very sociable and conversation was easily made with him. After all, one must feel comfortable to make the smiles for the camera happen!

For our engagement shoot, we told him of a few SoCal locations and ideas of what we wanted (nature/trees, structure, and Griffith Observatory) and Tauran planned it all into our limited time slot. But due to difficulty finding parking in certain areas and also Tauran's desire to capture the best photo, he went way beyond the time limit without question or hesitation! (Some of these photos are one of his highest loved on IG!) What amazed me was how he turned dark and dusky photos into photos fully beaming and bright as day! His photography coupled with his editing skills are on point!

On our wedding day, Tauran extended his services and stayed with us for 14 hours, and worked with our budget. It was a long day for him and my wife and I fully appreciate him. He captured so many memorable and candid moments for us to cherish. During our evening shoot, Tauran stood at an off-balanced angle for a perfect shot but accidentally slipped into a small creek and soaked his whole leg! He was able to capture one of the best photos of the evening prior to his slip. It's like making that game-winning half-court shot. Tauran is definitely clutch!

Tauran's turnaround time was prompt as agreed (we got married right in the middle of his busy season) but what wasn't expected was his gift of hard copies in a neat little wooden box and USB for Christmas.

Based on Tauran's character, work ethic, end product, and willingness to capture that perfect shot, my wife and I will most definitely refer him out to all potential clients!!!

Thank you Tauran!! :)

Tauran Photography 5

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Wholeheartedly Recommend

Tauran photographed three other weddings for friends, so we knew how amazing Tauran was to work with and had to have him for our own wedding. Our special day was chaotic with 300 people and having to move the ceremony indoors due to the weather. Tauran was a true professional and did a great job helping manage the group and capture all of the group photos we wanted, while keeping calm and lighthearted. He even braved the rain for us so that we could get a few shots alone outside before it really started pouring. We are so happy with how our pictures turned out and highly recommend him to anyone who needs their precious moments captured!

Tuan · Married on 08/11/2018

An unforgettable experience

From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, Tauran captured every one of our special moments. His expertise makes it clear that he has years of experience that sets him apart from the rest of the vendors we met. His humor and approach ensured we were relaxed and ourselves for each shot, resulting in amazing photos that will be with us forever. At the end of the day, photography and videography are really the only way to commemorate your special day and you will be in the best of hands with Tauran and his team.

Tauran Photography 6

Tauran Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• DJ Shy
    DJ Shy Wedding DJs

TAURAN PHOTOGRAPHY's eye for capturing special moments is truly unique, beautiful & magical!

• TCL Events
    TCL Events Wedding Planners

Tauran has AMAZING photoshop skills! He did some impressive work for my clients. It was great working with him!

• 9200 Petit Ave. North Hills, CA 91343 See on map