Taste of Heaven Catering

Sunfield, MI View map

Taste of Heaven Catering strives to make your "special occasion" meal a memorable experience, specializing in preparing food from scratch, fresh for your event. We offer a wide range of entrée options, yet are willing to be flexible in preparing other options you may request.

We are state licensed, insured and ServSafe Certified. Based in mid-Michigan, we serve Lansing, Grand Rapids and surrounding areas. References are gladly provided upon request.

For more information click on the Contact Us button to your right or call us at 517-566-7059. We look forward to hearing from you!

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
German

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Jacey
    Jacey Married on 04/30/2022

Best Caterer!

Susan and her team were phenomenal!! Everyone raved about the food - even 3 months later people still compliment us on it. The bourbon chicken and glazed pork tenderloin were to die for! We ordered extra food (20 extra people) and didn't have a single bit left over because people went up for thirds. They got 250+ people through the buffet in 25 minutes or less, the food was warm, and the service was superb. They are fairly priced, too!! They were great about communication and answering questions; I highly suggest going to the taste test event in March. I'd recommend them to anyone!
    Sarah Married on 02/09/2022

5 Star Review!

I cannot say enough great things about Taste of Heaven! We booked for our September wedding and although it, unfortunately, was canceled due to COVID-19, I will absolutely be using them again for a reschedule. Sue is an absolute dream to work with. She is flexible and understanding and very graciously refunded our deposit. We were able to try her food at another wedding she invited us to and it was divine! Sue and the staff we kind, the area was clean, and the food was delicious!
    Megan Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food and the prices are both fantastic! We did a buffet style dinner as well as appetizers before the wedding. Sue's staff were very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. I had several guests comment that they really liked that TOH puts your salad in bowls for you, so you can just grab and go instead of doing an awkward plate juggle, and I couldn't agree more. Sue was also great about answering any questions I had throughout the planning process. I would hire Sue again if I ever need another caterer.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

13756 Keefer Hwy Sunfield, 48890
Location of (Taste of Heaven Catering)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding