13756 Keefer Hwy, Sunfield, MI 48890 Map · Phone number

About Taste of Heaven Catering

Taste of Heaven Catering strives to make your "special occasion" meal a memorable experience, specializing in preparing food from scratch, fresh for your event. We offer a wide range of entrée options, yet are willing to be flexible in preparing other options you may request.

We are state licensed, insured and ServSafe Certified. Based in mid-Michigan, we serve Lansing, Grand Rapids and surrounding areas. References are gladly provided upon request.

For more information click on the Contact Us button to your right or call us at 517-566-7059. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Taste of Heaven Catering on

captureghhh
taste5

21 Reviews for Taste of Heaven Catering

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

The food and the prices are both fantastic! We did a buffet style dinner as well as appetizers before the wedding. Sue's staff were very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. I had several guests comment that they really liked that TOH puts your salad in bowls for you, so you can just grab and go instead of doing an awkward plate juggle, and I couldn't agree more. Sue was also great about answering any questions I had throughout the planning process. I would hire Sue again if I ever need another caterer.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Pline

Kambria · Married on 06/24/2017

Very easy to contact and keep in communication with. They contact you to set up taste testing and give you a very detailed quote. Love working with them and the food is delicious!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Cristina · Married on 10/15/2016

Taste of Heaven was a perfect choice for our wedding! The food was so delicious! I am so happy with the choices we made! The staff was professional and very nice! I still have people complementing the food!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Taste of Heaven Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, German
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 13756 Keefer Hwy Sunfield, 48890 See on map