Virginia Beach, VA 23453 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Tashena Shaw Photography

A wedding photographer who loves capturing couples who enjoy sharing their stories and laughter with us all! I adore my clients with all my heart and I strive to make sure each Bride & Groom's story is captured and told in the way that is unique to who they are. After all no love story is the same!

EMAIL | TashenaShawPhotography@gmail.com

Tashena Shaw Photography 7
  • Teenae

Teenae Jacobson · Married on 08/18/2019

My Family Photographer

Tashena Shaw was actually brilliant as our wedding photographer. She left no details undone and made sure everyone got involved in the process. We had a great time taking our pictures and a great time with her. If you need a good photographer I can think of nobody better. Thanks, Tashena Shaw, we love you!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Tashena Shaw Photography 8
    Tashena Shaw Photography 9
    Tashena Shaw Photography 10
    Tashena Shaw Photography 11

Jayme Johnson · Married on 09/08/2018

Knowledgeable, professional photographer

As someone who knew nothing about wedding photography, Tashena was super knowledgeable and walked me through every step. I told her my vision, and she understood immediately and was even able to help me elaborate on those ideas and enhance them! She’s incredibly flexible with her time and was always responsive, even with all constant questions. She’s one of the kindest people I’ve ever met but is not afraid to get the job and do what needs to be done, even getting wedding guests/family organized. I can not recommend Tashena Shaw enough!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Christine · Married on 11/11/2017

We got married 11/11/17 at Cypress Point Country Club and Tashena was absolutely amazing. I'm so grateful she was able to do our wedding. My husband is very camera shy and she was still able to make him feel comfortable and get some AMAZING shots. The wedding process was very stressful for me, but working with Tashena was perhaps the LEAST stressful part of it. She was quick to contact us back whenever we had any questions and she was so friendly and customer service oriented. It was very cold during my wedding and she suffered through it outside with us and gave clear concise instructions and made the process go quickly and smoothly. I would highly recommend her for any events and absolutely loved working with her. I will definitely be using her services again!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Tashena Shaw Photography 12
    Tashena Shaw Photography 13

Award

Tashena Shaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Virginia Beach, 23453 See on map