main street, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Tara Photography

Vibrant, brilliant, true-to-life, beautiful photographs are worth more than words can say. These are the types of photographs you deserve for your wedding day. I believe this is one of the most important decisions you will need to make throughout all the planning, because the photographs that are cherished for years to come are what brings the memories back and allows you to relive that day.

Photography is my passion; I love to capture the beauty of life as it unfolds. One of the most joyful celebrations is a wedding, and I take great pride and care in documenting these precious once in a lifetime moments.

My Style and Approach: I love weddings and it shows! You deserve a wedding photographer who sees your big day as you do, as the most important and special day of your life. My style is an artistic blend of photojournalism and traditional with an innovative contemporary flair. My Bachelor Degree in Media Arts and Photography coupled with over 20 years experience are assets that enable me to give my clients outstanding images and professional service. During your day, I unobtrusively capture all the wonderful moments and emotions including the classic "formals", presenting you with a full spectrum pictorial. I approach each wedding with a fresh eye and my best artistic attention to ensure I ideally capture the true spirit of your once in a lifetime day. Upon viewing your wedding day photographs you’ll enjoy a showcase of spontaneous shots, stunning classics and unique artistic images, and then you’ll fully appreciate the interdisciplinary style I use.

To view my work and learn more about Tara Photography, visit www.taragurry.com . For more information : Fill out form taragurry.com/contact or call 843-877-5343

Follow Tara Photography on

b og7

• Videos 1

40 Reviews for Tara Photography

Rich · Married on 01/14/2018

Tara went above and beyond at Mom and Dad's 60th anniversary. We loved the pictures! My family and I will treasure the memories she made for us

Sent on 01/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

Tara is AWESOME ....She was very polite and great at what she does ...she made our wedding day Grande..pictures turned out AWESOME

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kyle · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara was very professional. In fact, she was awesome! She made us feel very comfortable with everything. Her service and talent are top notch! Our pictures turned out beautifully and they will be treasured keepsakes.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Tara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Nature's Design
    Nature's Design Wedding Florists

Tara Photography is beautiful! Her photos are truly a work of art. They were not only beautiful but captured playful moments as well. I was really impressed. After being in the wedding industry for years, real talent shows through and that's how I feel about Tara Photography. -Nature's Design

• Angelina Video Productions
    Angelina Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Tara on several occasions. If you want photos that are beautiful, artistic and natural, hire her immediately. She has a wonderful eye for composition and lighting and she captures the mood and emotions of your wedding day exactly how you imagined it. On top of fabulous photos, Tara is a pleasure to work with and blends in seamlessly and unobtrusively at each and every wedding we’ve worked together. It's obvious she loves what she does and it absolutely shows in the quality of her work!!!!

• Gorham Productions, Inc.
    Gorham Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

I worked with Tara at a wedding at the Lakeview Pavillion in Foxboro, and she did an outstanding job. She was excellent with the guests, and the photographs from the wedding were breathtaking. I would highly recommend Tara for any function. She is definitely a pro!

• main street North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29582 See on map