1010 SW 2nd avenue, Dallas, TX 33130 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About TanPerfekt

TanPerfekt is a premier airbrush tanning company located in Miami, Florida. We are mobile to provide you with convenience at your location of choice!

We provide custom contoured airbrush tans to brides and bridal parties, engagement and boudoir photos! We pride ourslves on building lasting relationships and our attention to detail.

Our bridal tans provide a clear coat to help seal in your custom color and prevent any tan from transferring to your gorgeous dress.

We recommend doing a trial run to ensure you are happy with your custom color for your big day!

• LailaMonet Makeup Artistry
bridal coupl

4 Reviews for TanPerfekt

• Janay

Janay A Mallela · Married on 12/01/2018

Super GLOW for My Pale Brides!

I LOVE getting a custom spray tan here, and is the only place I send brides who want a glow (but NOT fake looking) for their wedding day without leaving residue on their gowns!

Their team has worked with my models as well as my anytime I have media appearance, and I love that the colors are custom blended for a natural glow!

Sent on 12/03/2018

TanPerfekt's reply:

Thank you Janay for the glowing review! We always love working with you and your brides to be to ensure they are perfekt on their big day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

Channa was excellent and gave me the perfect tan before my wedding day. I was really happy with my tan and had no problems with it coming off on my white dress or anything like that. She provided a clear coat over to help prevent any color from rubbing off. I was happy that I did a trial run a week or two before my wedding tan the Thursday before the big day. That allowed us to be on the same page about what depth of tan I was hoping to achieve. It looked very natural on me as I naturally become very tan, very easily. I had no streaking or other problem areas that sometimes occur with airbrushed tan. My makeup artist had referred me to Channa at Tan Perfekt, and I totally see why. I will recommend Tan Perfekt to anyone and everyone in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2016

TanPerfekt's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the glowing review! It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding prep process! Congratulations and cheers to you!

It was my first time having a spray tan and I was nervous I would be orange! It turned out perfect! I looked fabulous for my wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2014

TanPerfekt Pricing

TanPerfekt Price Rates

TanPerfekt FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 44.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 44.00
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 38.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Tanning
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TanPerfekt 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Janay A Eco Bridal Wedding Dresses

Seriously THE BEST Spray tan in KC, I send brides here for an extra dose of glow before their wedding day because their product is natural and it won't rub of on your pretty white dress!

• 1010 SW 2nd avenue Dallas, TX, 33130 See on map