Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tampa Bay DJ

Disc Jockey & Live Music Entertainment "Tampa Bay's Musical DJ"

Tampa Bay DJ  is a full-time wedding DJ based in Tampa, Florida. Chuck Weirich brings decades of professional DJ experience to couples looking to have a classic, romantic beach wedding and reception anywhere in Florida.

Having worked with 1,500-plus clients, Chuck offers free consultations to happy couples during their engagement. The DJ can take care of your music-related needs, offering the following services:

• Wedding ceremonies
  • Wedding receptions
  • LED uplighting
  • Emcee
  • Live music
  • Party planning

Areas Covered
The DJ can work with clients looking to host events in multiple locales. In addition to providing DJ services to the Tampa Bay area, Tampa Bay DJ also serves all of Florida.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (4)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

When we say “Chick made our day special”, the compliment is not given lightly. From the moment we reached out to him, he was professional, organized, pro-active, a huge wealth of information, inspiring, encouraging and truly made us feel he was excited to share in our wedding. How blessed we feel.

Chuck's talents are amazing, and we were thrilled to hear him play and sing in person. To take the time and work with an outside soloist was above and beyond for which we are extremely grateful. Our guests have shared many compliments on how much they loved the music and personal touches with communication throughout the night. You ensured the guests enjoyed the night and kept them on the dance floor, while making them feel special. Thank You!

Profile Picture Frank, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Chuck. We got married on Anna Maria Island, and he was there for us from the moment we signed, and he even spent a good amount of time answering our questions before we signed. Chuck created a timeline for us which was a life saver since the day flies by. We also planned amidst a hurricane that attempted to ruin our day, and Chuck was there every step of the way and even said he would travel somewhere else if the wedding needed to be moved (which it didn't). He was great, and he was a hit with our guests. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Best musician, DJ, Saxophone player ever! Everyone from my wedding is asking for his number. He is very flexible, ready to work with your style of music. I recommend him to anyone who wants the Best for an event.

Profile Picture Mirlande , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews

Flat Screen
Photobooth
10 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
The house is always rockin with Chuck's great sense organization mixed with moving tunes and a very fun personality that will always gets the party started . The combination of live entertainment added to your favorite music will allow everyone to let loose and have the time of their lives.

Chuck Weirich, what do you say about a person who takes a couple's wedding up a couple of notches. He takes his time to get to know the Bride and Groom and what their wants and needs are in a DJ and delivers. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. He is alot of fun to work with and he makes sure that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. Can't wait until our next wedding together!!

My husband and I worked with Chuck at Shannon & John's wedding on October 24, 2009. He was AMAZING!!! The music flowed perfectly and seamlessly throughout the evening ... starting with calm dinner music and ending in an amazing party! Everyone at the wedding had a blast and Chuck kept them dancing. He also brought along a trumpet which he played at different points of the evening ... the one song I distinctly remember him playing during dinner was Georgia - it sounded gorgeous! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!!

Chuck is great! With him, you get the best of both worlds - a band and a DJ!

As an officiant, I have the opportunity to work with many DJ's. Of particular note is Chuck Weirich of TampaBayDJ. I know Chuck both personally and professional and I can give testimony that he is a person of high integrity, skill, and talent. Chuck goes the extra to make sure that each and every client is 100% satisfied. As a wedding associate, I have grown to really enjoy talking with him, sharing ideas, and find that he is committed to his job and the industry. I give Chuck the thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa, FL   See On Map