3621 S Harbor Blvd 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tahiti Legends

Tahiti Legends is a leading tour operator dedicated to travel to French Polynesia and the South Pacific.We love what we do and we are the best at it! We handcraft our vacations & honeymoons with passion and expertise. And we offer the most gorgeous islands and resorts in the world - Tahiti, Fiji, Maldives, Cooks, New Zealand, Australia. We pride ourselves on the Legends Difference - Excellent Value, Uncommon Service, Superior Expertise, Uncompromising Quality, & Personalized Unique Vacations. Let us take you on the experience of a lifetime.

Follow Tahiti Legends on

Tahiti Legends 5
Tahiti Legends 6
Tahiti Legends 7

Barrie · Married on 03/16/2018

If you're thinking of going to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea or any of the islands in French Polynesia, you need to book with Tahiti Legends. Every single detail was covered for our trip from hotels to boat transfers and excursions. Everything worked exactly as planned. Not only that but the prep leading into the trip was phenomenal as well. Lisa Corso helped out with every detail including tips on places to see, activities to do and how to make your trip as good as possible. I highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I spent 6 nights in Moorea for our honeymoon. Chris did a great job helping us plan our trip. She came up with a few different options for us to fit our budget and always responded to any questions we had right away. When we landed in Tahiti and all the ground transportation had been arranged for us, I remember saying to my husband how happy I was that Chris handled all those small details for us. We will definitely use Tahiti Legends again the next time we are able to travel somewhere and highly recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Tahiti Legends FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Middle East, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance