T & S Photography

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$4,895 Most Popular Price

$4,895 Most Popular Price

T & S Photography is a wedding photography duo operating out of San Diego, California. This husband-and-wife team, Sergio and Tania, have been shooting weddings together since 2018, but their journey started long before that. Sergio is a second-generation photographer, following in his parent's footsteps at a young age. The photographer specializes in a candid and timeless style, adding a touch of sophistication to the elegant photo album. Experienced in intimate celebrations, extravagant weddings, and cultural events, this group is available wherever love takes them.

The pair at T & S Photography understands how special the wedding day is and how nervous a couple might be. The professionals' mission is to make you feel comfortable to be your true, authentic self on camera. Wherever the venue or whatever the guest list size, the photographer focuses on you and your partner, capturing all of the raw emotions that unfold on the day. The group offers multi-stylistic photos tailored to your needs, allowing your personality to shine through in light, airy tones, or warm darker hints. The finished product is edited in high-resolution albums, canvases, digital files, and prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,895

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Sergio Maldonado
Sergio Maldonado
Lead Photographer

Hey! My name is Sergio and I've been doing wedding photography since 2013! Quite the journey its been! Some fun facts about me:

Huge Star Wars nerd

Marvel Junkie (no casual) IYKYK lol

I Looooove Ramen

Really into Pop Culture. I could literally wright an essay on it lol

I'm a Second generation wedding photographer! My parents have been doing this since the 90's

I love capturing moments that last a life time!

I'm a pro behind the camera, but in front of it i wouldn't even know what to do with my hands *Ricky Bobby voice*

Tania  Maldonado
Tania Maldonado
Photographer

Second half of T & S Photography

Fun Facts!

• We have been together since 2012, and married since July 2021.

• We have a mixed Aussie & Border Collie dog, Mylo.

• Huge Star Wars & Marvel Fans! We even included a Star Wars reference on our wedding cake and a Marvel reference in our ceremony.

• We love to travel and enjoy new experiences. Our favorite spot by far is Paris, where we got engaged.

• Kindergarten teacher.

• Our favorite go to meal is ramen with extra chashu (and an extra egg for Tania)

• I have an Oreo addiction!

6530 reflection dr San Diego, CA, 92124

10AM-10PM
Location of (T & S Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding