Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Map · Phone number

About Syllipsi Photography

Syll-ip-si a Greek word meaning 'to capture.' This is what we strive to do... capture the moments that make life beautiful! Check out our website for tons of samples of our work!

• Michelle McMahon Photography
353d49a05035a5b2 WOOD PNG
Wescott672

16 Reviews for Syllipsi Photography

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2016

So far I've only worked with Kristy for our engagement shoot but she did a wonderful job and is so personal and wants to make sure you are comfortable and having fun. It was so great to meet her and her husband Jason and get to know the people who will be following us around for basically our whole wedding day. Can't wait the amazing wedding photos she will be taking of us!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

One of the largest complaints I have heard from former brides is that they hated their photographer and their pictures. I couldn't imagine that happening b/c to me, pictures are everything. Pictures have the ability to take you back in time and relive that amazing, enchanted day. That's why I chose Syllipsi Photography. I immediately felt at ease the first time I met with Kristy and I totally trusted her creativity and vision she had for photographing my wedding. The wedding day came and I'm not lying when I say it was the hottest day of the year. Air conditioners couldn't even keep up it was SO hot. Kristy and her assistant never let the heat get in the way of them taking amazing pictures. Not once did they complain about being hot. We decided to forego pictures at the park that we had planned b/c of the extreme heat, but Kristy had the idea of taking some outside at our venue. She allowed us to get into the venue, get some drinks in us, cool down and relax a bit and then we headed out and she captured some incredible photographs. I am sure that her cool, calm and collected personality is what made our photo taking process so easy. Also, in her contract, she was supposed to leave an hour and a half earlier than she did. Our cake cutting winded up being late and she didn't want to miss photos of that and winded up staying until it happened. She was super quick in getting me some images to look at for our Thank You post cards which turned out incredible. And when I got to view the gallery, I felt every emotion I felt on that special day all over again. I could never thank her enough for capturing so many special moments throughout the day. Every picture she took was awesome - it's going to be so hard to choose an album. She truly has a god given talent and is a joy to work with. I would recommend her to any bride. I'm pleased to know I'm among the few brides who was overly enthused about her photographer choice. Syllipsi is the way to go!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Christen · Married on 07/03/2016

Kristy and Jason have been so awesome to work with! When we did our engagement shoot, she made us feel super comfortable. It was as if we had been long time friends with Kristy. Our pictures for our engagement shoot came out amazing! Better than I could have imagined. I should also mention that she drove all the way to Point Pleasant beach in crazy summer traffic and managed to do a shoot on the super crowded beach but made it look like we were the only ones there. Kristy's skills are magic. When we sent our save-the-dates, she photoshopped my skirt to look longer. Magic! We had a fantastic time with her and Jason on our wedding day and the preview pictures look AMAZING!! They even set up a preview slide show on their laptop during the reception which was a huge hit with the guests. We can't wait to get the rest of our pictures back! Thank you, Kristy and Jason!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Award

Syllipsi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Artistic Hands Productions LLC Wedding Videographers

A happy Bride & Groom is a successful day in our field. Kristy Straub and her staff at Syllipsi Photography definitely makes it a successful day for us when we work along their side. Our goals are the same...the Bride & Groom! It's not about getting the shot, it's about the couple enjoying their day while getting the shot. As a video cinematographer I constantly observe whats going on throughout the day. Syllipsi never puts their guard down, always prepared to capture the moment. They achieve this in a very subtle way, without being disruptive. You will enjoy your photo sessions, and your day! Not to mention the final product...which speaks for itself http://www.syllipsiphoto.com. We at Artistic Hands Productions HIGHLY recommend considering Kristy to capture your day, whatever the event shall be. We are very proud to work along her side and you will be more then pleased.

• Woodbury Heights, 08097 See on map
    Location of (Syllipsi Photography)