Swerve Entertainment

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Jackie Married on 03/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We never realized how much work a DJ has to do on a wedding day and we really appreciated having someone as professional and responsible as Brian on our big day. Even when the speeches/toasts went a bit astray, you managed to move things along...I would also like to thank you for your confidence in me, the bride, to sing a song to my groom. It was just another beautiful moment that we will never forget.
    Kristina Married on 09/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What I really liked about Brian is that he was always so understanding and listened to everything I had to say. He even checked in with me during the entire wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly. Thank you Brian, the wedding was so much fun at FHL!
    Morgan Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After our previous DJ dropped out 2 months before the wedding, I contacted our wedding planner to ask who she suggested. Brian was the first person she recommended. My husband and I got married at the Forest House Lodge and it went perfectly. Brian was very easy to get a hold of and gave excellent recommendations. I felt at ease the minute we signed our contract. He has done many weddings at the lodge and I understand why. At the wedding, he checked in on us and made sure that we were taken care of. He kept people on the dance floor and his song choice was perfection. He was always great at playing song requests too! I also appreciated what he did at the ceremony site. I have been to countless weddings where I could barely hear the couples vows/sound quality wasn't great. All of my guests said the ceremony was beautiful and that they could hear everything. I am so appreciative to Brian and will definitely recommend him to others.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1079 Sunrise Blvd, Ste B-121 Roseville, 95661
Location of (Swerve Entertainment)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding