Kyle, TX 78640 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for SWEETS & CREW

MB · Married on 11/19/2016

Janin can be summed up in one word: AMAZING! She is such a talented make-up artist and photographer. Janin is patient and truly takes pride in her work. She completely transformed me from a "Plain Jane" to a glamorous version of me! She made me feel very comfortable during my photoshoot and she was able to capture some great shots. I highly recommend Janin and am looking forward to working with her again very soon!!!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Mai · Married on 05/12/2012

Working with Janin has been a true pleasure! Janin did makeup and hair for me and my bridal party (5 total) during early May of this year at our place. I can happily join the list of positive reviews and say that the result was stunning! My finance was particularly worried that I would walk down the aisle not looking like myself, but the result wowed him. I felt like myself, only better and more confident! Myself and the bridal party received so many compliments from friends & family as well…and I personally loved it. The best part is that all our hair and makeup lasted all day; just had to apply lip gloss at the reception. Great quality makeup products!

Summing-Up:
    -Very punctual about timing and promises.
    -Understanding & gracious about our requests/needs.
    -Provides great/professional recommendations based on her extensive experience in the industry.
    -Her makeup tools are very well sanitized (very important factor to me).
    -Stay in touch with me throughout the event, sending great beauty/stress relief tips. I love how Janin is so caring and sensitive. Ahhh…don’t we just wish all our vendors could be like this.
    -If you do decide to ask for Janin’s opinion, be prepared to hear the truth…whether it’s about your skin, your eye brows, nails..etc., which I love this about Janin. =)

Definitely recommend Janin's Statement service!

Sent on 05/22/2012

M · Married on 06/04/2011

OMG! Janin is amazing! She's done my hair and makeup for so many different events. I always get great compliments. She does everything from all natural to exotic to crazy. Just let her know know what you want and she will deliver. P.S.. She's a fantastic photographer too!!

Sent on 06/23/2011