532 Belt St, Milford, OH 45150 Map · Phone number

About Sweetly Wild

Sweetly Wild specializes in creating extravagant speciality cakes. We can be elegant with a first communion cake or over the top with a special grooms cake. We also have a whole line of extraordinary cupcake flavors for any event. Our Sweetly Select Cupcake line includes flavors like the Turtle cupcake, the Irish Pub Crawl and a Tiramisu cupcake. If you want to do a dessert bar, we have a whole range of truffles, chocolates and other confections to choose from. Visit or web site at http://www.sweetlywildbakes.com to see all we can offer for you special day.

3tieranniversarycake
weddingdisplay
This cake was made to announce an engagement.
A Grooms cake with some of the grooms favorite things including edible picture coasters of his dogs,...
weddingcakeside
3tieranniversarycake
weddingdisplay

2 Reviews for Sweetly Wild

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2014

We are so glad that we booked Sweetly Wild to bake our wedding cupcakes and cake topper for our wedding recently. The cupcakes looked great and tasted amazing. We tried a couple of other cupcake bakeries and this one hands down was the best. Our guests loved all of the flavors (Red Velvet, Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate with Raspberry). For our cake topper we requested something they hadn't been asked to do before (a GIANT cupcake with a candy melt liner). Not only did they take on the task and practice how to make it, it looked AMAZING. It was exactly what we wanted and our guests thought it was so fun and different. I won't hesitate to order from Angela at Sweetly Wild for any cupcake/cake needs as I know they do great custom work! Thanks again!

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I was blown away by this vendor's willingness to adapt themselves and grow as a business in order to deliver exactly the cake I wanted for my groom as a present on our wedding day. Before choosing them for my groom's cake I did view their previous work and was a little worried that the cake would turn out too amateur looking for my taste. However, I tried to choose vendors that were locally owned and their proximity was very close. Sometimes you just have to put a little faith in a person or business and hope it turns out well... And MAN did they deliver! The cake ended up being exactly what I wanted: a to-scale replica bottle of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel atop a wood-grain box. I can not describe in words the absolute beauty and craftsmanship of this cake. It looked amazing and, equally as important, it was absolutely delicious! The flavor was a mix of chocolate and Jack Daniel's whiskey which the woman I spoke with informed me would go on to become a brand new flavor cleverly monikered as "The Jack n' Cake." I am more than pleased with everything and I will always remember the way this vendor surprised me. I hope this review will help further their business and bring more customers. I am a sceptic who took a chance and this place made me and my groom more than happy. We are both extremely pleased.

Sweetly Wild FAQ