Waltham St., Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Sweetly Designed Events

Sweetly Designed Events is a wedding and event planning company based out of Lexington, MA. We have a true passion for making every event unforgettable and memorable for each client. The owner, Amanda has over six years of experience in planning and designing events and really strives to meet each couples vision for their event. Sweetly Designed Events main goal is to alleviate and remove the stress that can occur when planning an event. As a small business each event is personal to us and we take pride in providing excellent service to every client.

Services:

1e632c4da87bd259 88c0be bf0ae2c97666494a867571e9ff8823e8 mv2 d 3600 2400 s 4 2

10 Reviews for Sweetly Designed Events

Madison Scott · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly recommended!

Amanda and her team at Sweetly Designed Events created some absolutely gorgeous floral decorations for my wedding ceremony yesterday; and I was blown away! They created some beautiful pew arrangements, an altar garland, and bridesmaids bouquets. Everything looked beautiful. Along with making beautiful creations, Amanda was very easy to work with— she met with me a couple of times beforehand to discuss arrangement options/ show me samples; and she even dropped the bridesmaids bouquets off at the hotel we were staying at before going to the church to decorate! The prices are also unbeatable. I highly recommend Sweetly Designed Events. Thanks, Amanda!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Stania

Stania · Married on 06/08/2019

Stania & Jean Wedding

My wedding day couldn’t have been as memorable and beautiful without the help of Amanda from Sweetly Designed Events. I started planning about 6 months before my wedding day and was overwhelmed with the whole process. I was in school, working full time, and helping to care for my sick grandfather. Two months prior to my wedding day, I connected with Amanda who offered to help with the venue layout as well as floral arrangments for the wedding: centerpieces, chapel aisle and altar, welcome table, and bouquets. Being that I had no solid ideas about how to go about decorating the venue hall or which flowers/greenery would match my theme, Amanda took the initiative to share with me different options based on my budget and theme. She walked me through which flowers complimented each other alongside different greenery. She honored all of my request and gave me sound counsel, recommendations and referrals. Every step of the way she was very timely in responding to any emails, text messages and phone calls and made me feel secure that everything would work out.

She also provided me decor such as welcome signs, frames, vases, mason jars, extra votives,candles, table clothes, card box, advice box, canisters, signs and shelves, the majority of supplies I needed and would have purchased if it wasn’t for her generosity. She was so considerate, patient and extremely helpful in the whole process. A huge weight of stress was lifted off my shoulders because of her assistance which enabled me to focus on other needs before the big day.

The Thursday and Friday before the wedding day, Amanda spent hours alongside a few of my friends, setting up the venue and allowing us to use her supplies and extended a helping hand by running a few more errands that were not required of her. The Saturday, day of the wedding, she completed all the floral arrangements with her partner Shelby. I, my husband, my family and friends were absolutely blown away by the floral arrangements that Amanda put together. Still today, I am obsessed with my bouquet that she made me and tried to preserve it as long as I could.

There are no words that can truly express the level of gratitude and respect I have for Amanda for making my wedding day special. She not only alleviated my worry,but she exceeded my expectations and vision I had for my wedding day.

If anyone is looking for a florist, coordinator, and supply rentals I would highly recommend receiving your services from Amanda and Shelby at Sweetly Designed Event.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Dawn Bamiduro · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal

We contacted Amanda and Shelby about the partial planning and coordination package only two months before the wedding. Even with unusually short notice, they did a phenomenal job:

They helped plan all the remaining details, bringing our attention to things we had not considered and giving us great ideas and recommendations all along the way. Their experience planning and coordinating numerous weddings gave us the confidence to trust their advice.

They took care of all the setup/breakdown and decorations with detail and precision. They personalized the design to our needs.

They researched vendors we had not yet secured, priced out and purchased all of the extras needed for the setup (e.g. flowers, linens, desserts, personalized signs), and coordinated with the venue, vendors, and ceremony participants beforehand and on the day of. I cannot even list all the details they managed, and they made sure everything was covered.

Before we hired them, we were doing all the planning ourselves (in the midst of busy work schedules and moving). I honestly cannot imagine how we would have finished the remaining planning and setup/breakdown without their help. They took a huge load off our shoulders and allowed us (and our family and friends) to thoroughly enjoy our wedding week with as little stress as possible. All of this was for a reasonable price, far more affordable than what many wedding planners and coordinators charge.

The wedding was beautiful from start to finish, and our family and friends are still talking about it. I would absolutely recommend Sweetly Designed Events for a wedding or any other major event.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Sweetly Designed Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!! We truly had an amazing time designing and setting up your wedding! We wish you and Olufunso all the best in the future!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweetly Designed Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 69.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweetly Designed Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Waltham St. Watertown, MA, 02472 See on map
    Location of (Sweetly Designed Events)