Sweetlife Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! We’re Jake & Anna Tenney—Portland based wedding photographers and a husband and wife team. We specialize in crafting genuine and joyful love stories through fine art film photography. We’re so glad you found us!

There's something really important we want you to know! In fact, we think it's the most important thing about us, even more than our photos:

Our heart for our clients and the goal of our entire business is to encourage lifelong marriages. By serving you really well throughout our time together and producing breathtaking photos, we hope to earn the privilege of inspiring and supporting your lifelong, unrelenting love story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Catherine C. Married on 09/08/2021

They’re the best!

Jake and Anna were amazing! They were super responsive to all our emails, and we were able to set up a time to talk over Zoom and discuss general plans for our wedding. At the time we contacted them, we had barely gotten a venue booked, much less planned anything substantial. They were very easygoing about it! We got a great timeline that was super detailed once things got closer to the date, and it was really helpful to see when and where everything was happening, in a very easy to read manner.

Also - Jake is one of the most talented photographers we’ve ever met! We just got the pictures from them last week, and they are BEAUTIFUL. He perfectly captured both the people/emotions of the day, as well as the beauty of the scenery around us. We are so thrilled with them. He was easy to work with, and somehow got great pictures while also not being intrusive at all! We will definitely request to work with them again in the future, and 100% recommend them to anyone planning to get married in the PNW.

Sweetlife Photography's reply:

We loved being part of your wedding, Cathy & David! And we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - we feel the same way! What a joy to come alongside you guys on such an intimate, special day and get to help preserve the memories :-)
    Megan A. Married on 07/24/2021

SweetLife is the BEST!

Truly the best decision you can make is to hire SweetLife to photograph your wedding. The memories they beautiful capture are worth every penny!

Sweetlife Photography's reply:

Megan & Marco, you two are so kind. Even through a postponement due to Covid, you continued to be so joyful and sweet, serving you two has been an absolute pleasure :-) Thank you guys for everything! We wish you many, many years of wedded bliss!
  • Grace
    Grace L. Married on 06/19/2021

10/10 we recommend Sweetlife!

So I have to admit, I didn't find Sweetlife on my own. We had booked our venue in Cannon Beach and immediately I went looking for a photographer, knowing how difficult it is to get a photographer booked on a Saturday during wedding season. Sweetlife came up as a recommendation and I mass messaged them in addition to a few others. Jake responded super quickly and told us that he and Anna were available on our wedding day and that they had done weddings at our venue before. He attached some pictures from a past wedding for us to get a sample of their work on the Oregon coast. From the second I saw those photos I was hooked - and knew immediately that we had to have Sweetlife as our photographer! When we met virtually with them over Zoom, that solidified it! Jake and Anna are both SO nice, friendly, professional, and such an amazing team to work with. I hadn't worked out a lot of the details of the wedding day and they were super understanding and helpful whenever I had questions.

Like many other couples, we had to not only reschedule our wedding but also our engagement shoot due to COVID - the latter MULTIPLE times as the PNW experienced fun weather such as storms and smoke. We'll always appreciate Sweetlife being so understanding throughout the entire process and for the quick response times.

Neither my husband nor I love getting photographed and so we aren't the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Jake is so easygoing, nice, and good at lightening the mood that it was much less stressful than it could've been for sure! The engagement shoot really paved the way for our wedding day - which was an actual dream come true. Because we had Sweetlife there, our day is now captured beautifully for the rest of our lives. I was in tears when I saw our pictures for the first time. Jake is supremely talented and fit in so naturally among our friends and family that it didn't feel awkward being photographed. The day does truly go by so fast, like everyone says, so we're so happy that he also got some really great pictures of our guests too! We especially loved the romantic first look and sunset pictures he captured.

We were amazed to hear that both Jake and Anna shoot using film during our initial Zoom meeting. The pictures definitely have a quality to them that you don't see with digital pictures anymore.

We recommend Sweetlife in a heartbeat! 10/10 one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sweetlife Photography's reply:

Hearing that our photos brought tears to your eyes, you guys, seriously could do the same to us! That's what it's all about :-) We are so, so happy that you love your photos and enjoyed our time together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Vista Hills Vineyard Vista Hills Vineyard Winery Weddings

Jake and Anna are amazing, and bring professionalism and artistry to every event they shoot here at the vineyard. I love working with them, and the photographs are always amazing!

Ginger and You Events Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

Jake & Anna are a killer team that everyone should hire. Not only are they one of the sweetest couples I know, they are incredibly talented and offer something that is rare: They are a package deal! Most photographers come with a second shooter - which is great solution to needing another set of eyes with a camera in hand! But with Jake & Anna, you get two professionals that work amazingly well together, have immeasurable experience with each other and are so easy to work with. I have had the pleasure of doing projects with them and they set my heart at ease every time because their work is truly more than you could ever hope for. They shoot film & digital - their film reels are always to die for! I am not kidding when I say they are my favorite husband and wife photography team, they are worth every penny.

Oregon City, OR, 97045
9712199462
Location of (Sweetlife Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding