Diamond Bar, CA 91765 Map · Phone number

About Sweetheart Design Studio

On behalf of Sweetheart Design Studio, we would like to cordially CONGRATULATES! on your engagement. Wedding invitation is one of the most important part of your wedding because it give your families & friends a peek at your wedding theme and style.

Our wedding invitations perfectly illustrate the designer's vision of your wedding by incorporating design based on your wedding theme, classic & elegant fonts, high quality papers & printing, simple & stylish accessories and a timeless elegance touch. Choose from our ready-made layout for Save-The-Date, Announcement, Reply Card, Wedding & Ceremony programs, menu or have it custom design for you. We can help you find the perfect wedding invitation package at an affordable price and still give an unexpected impression to your family and friends.

Not getting married? We'll be happy to custom design your invitations for your Sweet 16, Quinceañera, The Philippine Debut, Baby Shower, Anniversary Party, or any special occasions with your loved one.

Appointment is highly recommended for individual attention, please click on "schedule appointment." I'm hearing impaired so I appreciate if you can send email sweetheartdesignstudio@yahoo.com or send text message 310-428-8452 for any questions. I look forward to see you soon and share your special day with us.

Love,

img4289
img4256
img4274

23 Reviews for Sweetheart Design Studio

Jennifer is very professional and friendly. She was able to provide me good service and was able to accommodate my schedule.

Jessica · Married on 01/29/2016

Jennifer is the person you want to see. I gave her all my ideas and theme for my wedding and she design a beautiful invitations for my wedding. The colors and design were so vibrant and beautiful. The quality of the invitations were great. I will highly recommend her. Thanks Jennifer for a wonderful job

Carlota · Married on 10/16/2015

The servies she provided us was above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the result. The invitations gave off a classic Tiffany box feel and made everything all the more elegant.

Sweetheart Design Studio FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• FlowerFusion
    FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

Trendy, chic wedding invitations and personal service!

• Diamond Bar, CA 91765 See on map
    310-428-8452 (Phone number)
    Appointment is highly recommended, please email me sweetheartdesignstudio@yahoo.com or send text message 310-428-8452. I look forward to hear more about your wedding.