1497 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Map · Phone number

gluten free wedding cake
f2b98b52e19ca567 vertical logo
audree
Sweeter Days Bake Shop
traditional wedding cake with flowers
black and white cake

Sweeter Days Bake Shop 6
Sweeter Days Bake Shop 7
  • Neevaughn

Neevaughn · Married on 08/03/2019

Great cakes great people !

Best cake ever tasted ! Not to mention my husband and I are foodies and tough food critics.. especially him! The almond amaretto is by far our now fav!
    Our wedding cake was beautifully made and they’ve pulled off our travel themed idea flawlessly .

Wonderful team and good people.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 8
  • Colleen

Colleen Martinez · Married on 06/28/2019

Steve was fantastic

I contacted Steve within weeks of my wedding and he was very accommodating and can I say his cakes and cupcakes are delicious. We chose a cupcake tier with a small cake to cut on top and planned entirely by describing over the phone all the way from Ohio what I was looking for. He definitely delivered..... literally and figuratively lol. The cupcakes were delicious and so was the cake. They were beautifully displayed and guests raved about them. Thank you Steve!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Cristina & Adam Furman · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious, fantastic, very friendly and sweet

Amazing and unbelievable wedding cake ever!!!! It was gorgeous!!!! It was delicious!!!! It was different flavors!!! It was super tall like I wanted!!! it was super MAGICAL like our wedding!!!!! ♥️
    I highly recommend Sweeter Days Bake Shop for wedding cakes, cupcakes, or any sweets that you desire!!!
    Steve Crombe is the owner and he personally worked with us. He was the best!!! On point! VIP customer service!!! Very professional and experienced! We had so many options of flavors and tastings!!!!! My wedding guests were all over the cake! They all loved it so much like we do, we didn’t even had left overs to take it home, which I was crossing my fingers for 😜
    We highly recommend your wedding cake to be from them! I love it very much! Thanks Steve for making our wedding dream complete!!!!thank you! You rock!
    Cristina & Adam

P.s. already went back a few times to get my flavors in cupcakes 😜😍🥰

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Sweeter Days Bake Shop 9

Sweeter Days Bake Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes