Sweeter Days Bake Shop Reviews

98 Reviews for Sweeter Days Bake Shop

• Lisamarie

Lisamarie · Married on 06/30/2020

Steve was fantastic

Steve was helpful and made sure our cake was absolutely perfect!! Love him and he is so wonderful to talk with!

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Kristyn

kristyn macfawn · Married on 06/03/2020

Look No Further!! The Most Amazing Bakery!!!

Seriously, look no further! Steven and his team go above and beyond to making your wedding cake (or in our case cupcake tier) dreams come true!! From my very first conversation with Steven and my wedding planner Abby from @blueorchideventdesign, I felt confident that my dessert table was going to be amazing and, of course, delicious!

What I also love about Steven is that he made the experience fun by providing a complimentary tasting at his bake shop... Here were my personal favorites: chocolate, salted caramel, chocolate raspberry, and coconut!!!

Thank you again, Steven, for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Mia

Mia Heikkila · Married on 03/22/2020

Fantastic Bake Shop in Fort Lauderdale

Sweeter Days Bake Shop created a cake for our wedding on March 22, 2020. Sweeter Days took great care in estimating the appropriate size of the cake with various recommendations, gave us samples and suggestions based on the type of flavors that we were looking for, and they created the cake EXACTLY as we had envisioned/requested. The cake was gorgeous and flavorful. We settled on a mango-flavored cake with mango filling, although it was tough to choose from so many great choices. We also asked for a “deconstructed” look, a.k.a “naked cake” with a cascading florals that matched the wedding flowers. The shop even recommended us a near-by florist who did an amazing job with the florals. I highly recommend Sweeter Days Bake Shop as an event vendor. The staff were great communicators, creative, talented bakers, professional, flexible, and reliable. It was a pleasant experience all the way. Thank you for your part in making our day beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2020

Alexis Resnick · Married on 12/21/2019

Best Wedding Cake

We had the best cake from Sweeter Days Bake Shop for our wedding! Steve and his team were amazing to work with! We had so much fun at our tasting, and they created the best tasting cake for our wedding (I had so many guests come up to me after the wedding to compliment the delicious cake). I would highly recommend Sweeter Days for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Nekeisha

Nekeisha Brighton · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful cake

They did our cake for our wedding on 11/10/19 and the cake was everything. We picked a design from their cake portfolio and added our touch of colors and flower design. We had the red velvet and pina colada flavors. The pina colada was everyone's favorite. My guests were raving about the cake and asked where I got it. Thanks Steve and staff for making my wedding a memorable one. Will definitely use you again. Nekeisha & Andres

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Neevaughn

Neevaughn · Married on 08/03/2019

Great cakes great people !

Best cake ever tasted ! Not to mention my husband and I are foodies and tough food critics.. especially him! The almond amaretto is by far our now fav!
    Our wedding cake was beautifully made and they’ve pulled off our travel themed idea flawlessly .

Wonderful team and good people.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Martinez · Married on 06/28/2019

Steve was fantastic

I contacted Steve within weeks of my wedding and he was very accommodating and can I say his cakes and cupcakes are delicious. We chose a cupcake tier with a small cake to cut on top and planned entirely by describing over the phone all the way from Ohio what I was looking for. He definitely delivered..... literally and figuratively lol. The cupcakes were delicious and so was the cake. They were beautifully displayed and guests raved about them. Thank you Steve!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Cristina & Adam Furman · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious, fantastic, very friendly and sweet

Amazing and unbelievable wedding cake ever!!!! It was gorgeous!!!! It was delicious!!!! It was different flavors!!! It was super tall like I wanted!!! it was super MAGICAL like our wedding!!!!! ♥️
    I highly recommend Sweeter Days Bake Shop for wedding cakes, cupcakes, or any sweets that you desire!!!
    Steve Crombe is the owner and he personally worked with us. He was the best!!! On point! VIP customer service!!! Very professional and experienced! We had so many options of flavors and tastings!!!!! My wedding guests were all over the cake! They all loved it so much like we do, we didn’t even had left overs to take it home, which I was crossing my fingers for 😜
    We highly recommend your wedding cake to be from them! I love it very much! Thanks Steve for making our wedding dream complete!!!!thank you! You rock!
    Cristina & Adam

P.s. already went back a few times to get my flavors in cupcakes 😜😍🥰

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Santos · Married on 04/28/2019

The cherry on top!

We have been a customer/following Sweeter Days Bake Shop since first seeing them on TV in a cupcake competition; since then every family member who comes to visit or special occasions we've gone to, has us picking up their cupcakes… there was no doubt when it came to our wedding cake who we would have making it. Steven and Will were amazing and our cake, a naked three tiered tossed almond ameretto cake, was such a hit… our guests are still raving about it!!! It was so great to have them cemented as such a big part of our wedding; looking forward to many anniversary cupcakes and future cakes to come from them!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Cake of My Dreams

Sweeter Days was the suggested bakery at my venue and I am so glad! They created the most beautiful cake for our big day. I am so happy with my experience with them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Vicki Marcinkevich · Married on 02/01/2019

Sweeter days bake shop

Rarely does a spectacularly beautiful cake taste as good as it looks. They managed to hit it out of the park. I won’t go anywhere else

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

EVERYTHING was so magical and amazing on our wedding day. It was truly everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! STEVE at Sweeter Days was beyond helpful from the first day we walked through the shop doors. I was back and fourth with what wedding cake flavors I wanted, but Steve was always offering advice and cupcake samples to make sure it was absolutely perfect. Steve, thank you so much for our stunning wedding cake; it was so beautiful and PERFECT! It was definitely the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it. Thank you again for all your support and for being a part of our special day. :) I highly recommend everyone to use Sweeter Days, not just for their wedding cakes, but for any special occasion, holiday or to just settle your sweet tooth. I know I will be back very soon! ;)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Marissa Palermo · Married on 10/20/2018

Just amazing

I went in with just an idea of what I wanted and they made it come to life, better then I had envisioned. The owners and staff are just amazing and so sweet, not to mention the flavor of our cake was to DIE for, people still tell me how good it was (no one usually remembers the cake). So good! MUST HIRE

Sent on 11/10/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

The company was very professional and organized. I spoke with Steve who explained their process and showed me pictures of some of the cakes that they have done. I liked that I was able to see the staff decorating the cake and the cleanliness of the set up. Steve gave me samples of their cakes to take home. They were all amazing and I was happy when my husband enjoyed them. We ended up picking the strawberry cake. I was pleasantly surprised to see everyone at the wedding enjoying the cake including our boys who usually only eat chocolate cake. I received compliments on how beautiful the cake looked and taste.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Malita · Married on 08/25/2018

Sweeter days was amazing. My fiancé and I had a destination wedding and scheduled a tasting there. We decided on a one tier sea salt and caramel white cake with a navy ribbon. It was sooooooo good. Too bad we couldn’t finish it all and couldn’t take it back to Ohio with us.
    Steve was phenomenal. He was professional, personable and accommodating. He allowed us to rent the cake tier so we could put our donuts on it and even recommended a place for us to order our donuts. I would recommend this bake shop every time.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I am SO happy I chose Sweeter Days to do my wedding cake. First off, Will was a pleasure to work with and we had so much fun at the tasting in the store. They came highly recommended by a lot of people, and I know why!

The presentation of the cake at my wedding was everything I could imagine and more, and not to mention the cake was the most delicious that I have ever had. My guests agreed!!! We ended up going with the salted caramel and almond flavor on a naked cake. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and they even worked with my florist to create the prettiest floral arrangement around it. I cannot wait until it's my one year anniversary so that I can eat the top layer :)

Sent on 08/21/2018

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were married in Fort Lauderdale on June 9, 2018, and we had Sweeter Days make our cake. We ordered a three-tiered salted caramel cake. It was the most beautiful and delicious cake ever! Steve was fantastic and so helpful when we were in the planning stages of our wedding. We currently reside in Illinois and know that every time we go back to Fort Lauderdale, we will stop in and order a salted caramel cupcake to bring back all our beautiful memories from our wedding!

Sweeter Days are the best, and we would recommend their services for any type of celebration.

Matt and Julie Gill

Sent on 07/14/2018

D · Married on 05/27/2018

Steve and his team are extremely professional. We Went in and got our samples and because
    there were so many to choose from, it took a little time. Steve was extremely patient and helpful, not to mention the end product!! it was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • RubyQ

Ruby · Married on 05/05/2018

As always, excellent service and delicious cakes! Our wedding cake was perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Our cake came out beautiful and the cupcakes couldn't have been more delicious. Steve is very easy to work with and was great at helping us make decisions. He even let our little flower girls sample the flavors :) We went for a simple, elegant tiered cake with ruffles and fresh peonies and the lemon curd filling with an assortment of mini cupcakes. We'll definitely be back.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2018

We couldn't be happier with our overall experience with Sweeter Days! Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with and our wedding cake exceeded our expectations! Steve was always quick to respond to any questions and extremely easy to get in touch with. Our wedding cake was beautiful and our guests couldn't stop telling us just how delicious it was! From the initial tasting, we knew we had to go with Sweeter Days. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

If I could eat this wedding cake every day of my life, I totally would. Steve at Sweeter Days was so easy to work with, the cake was AMAZING and the prices were more than fair. We were totally blown away by Sweeter Days. We are from Ohio, but you bet the next time we are in Florida, we'll stop by to relive that tiny piece of our wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2018

kim · Married on 01/13/2018

Steve and Will are awesome! They are nice, accommodating, and honest. Their cake is absolutely delicious! When my husband and I went for our tasting, Steve recommended that we try the Salted Caramel. Let me tell you, it is out of this world! We wound up picking it for our wedding cake (along with chocolate fudge as a second flavor) and it was just a delicious on our wedding day as it was at the tasting. When our guest count dropped from our original estimate, Steve was kind enough to call us to recommend going down a tier size to save us some money. Goes to show that he is an honest business owner that wants the best for his customers. You won't regret hiring Sweeter Days Bake Shop!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Sweeter Days came highly recommended by our wedding venue. We had to relocate our wedding in 5 weeks due to hurricane Irma. In such a short period of time, Steve was so accommodating and really understood my vision. Our wedding cake was so beautiful not to mention delicious. The wedding cake was everything I dreamt of!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/15/2017

We absolutely love Sweeter Days! They are quick to respond and are there every step of the way with picking out a wedding cake, decoration ideas, and even contacts to find other vendors. We order or wedding cake, groomsman cake , as well as a birthday cake for my niece. Everything was delicious and beautiful ! I highly recommend going to them for any event that needs cake or cupcakes !

Sent on 12/02/2017