56 Richie Road, Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries

Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries, a family owned and operated bakery and pastry shop since June 1996, is dedicated to providing our customers with quality gourmet and speciality cakes and pastry products. Pastry Chef Steve Thomas and his staff of creative cake artist have decades of experience in creating wonderful, mouth watering cakes and pastries. Sweettooth offers an array of European style cakes, pastries and desserts.

Not only are our cakes works of art, but the taste and quality of our baked goods will far exceed your expectations. To quote one of our many happy clients, "...we didn't just create a wedding cake but a lifetime of memories for her and all her guests".

Upon entering our establishment, customers are greeted with exceptional customer service. Our station attendants are there to service your every need whether you want just a pastry or need assistance in transforming your vision into reality. Let us create a memory not merely a cake!

Make sure to visit us on facebook or Sweettoothcakesandpastries.net for other selections.

Follow Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries on

sweettoothColorLogo
PinkHatCake
3-tier
3-tier
sweettoothColorLogo

7 Reviews for Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries

Sonya · Married on 05/28/2011

Our experience at Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries was wonderful! We were recommended to this best kept secret and they did a great job! Our wedding cake was beautiful and it taste GOOD! It was moist and very tasty! It was so good that there was no cake left! Our guest are still talking about how delicious the cake was. Rick definitely made our day! We did a tasting and not only did we taste the sweets, but we were able to taste some of their Curry Chicken Salad and it is DELICIOUS! We were extremely comfortable and knew they were going to deliver. If you are looking for a delicious cake, quality and professionalism look no further Sweet Tooth Cakes and Pastries is the place for you! Thank you for making our wedding day fantastic!

Warm Thanks,
    Mr.&Mrs. Johnson

Sent on 06/04/2011

lacey · Married on 03/06/2010

I was looking for a simple but elegant cake. A friend of mine recommended that I visit Sweettooth Cakes and Pastries. I called and explained that I was looking for a wedding cake and they suggested that I should come in for consultation and tasting. I was told that I can bring up to 4 people to help me with my selection.

The Sweettooth team were very professional. My Cosultant was ready with all the wedding books, my cake pieces for tasting. My consultant had a lot of patience and was very well informed with the products they offered.

My cake was delivered on time. My cake was vey tasty, moist and the colors on my cake matched perfectly with my theme. My family and friends loved my cake.

Thank You to the Sweettooth Team for making my day extra special.

Sent on 05/30/2010

Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries's reply:

Thank You so much for the recent review you wrote about the bakery. We are so happy to have being able to accomidate your needs and make your day extra special. Please give us a call for any of your future cake needs.

Sweettooth Team

melanie · Married on 08/12/2002

Sweet Tooth did my wedding cake in 2002 and as I am approaching my 8th anniversary they will be doing my cake for that as well. I have used Sweet Tooth for all of my occasions, my two baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. The cakes are delicious, theres plenty of variety, the designs are creative they were even able to create me a cake in the shape of a chanel purse when I opened my boutique. The staff is always very professional and responsive to my needs. I would definitely recommend Sweet Tooth for a wedding or any other occasions you would need cakes or dessert.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Studio B Event Services, LLC
    Studio B Event Services, LLC Wedding Planners

Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries are an absolute pleasure to work with. I first met the owners in 1999 after a referral for my own wedding cake. Not only was my cake beautiful....it was delicious! After many years, I still continue to use their services and recommend them to others.

• 56 Richie Road Capitol Heights, 20743 See on map
    3018087738 (Fax Number)
    Mondays: Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 9:00am - 6:00pm Thursdays & Fridays: 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturdays: 9:00am - 6:00pm Sundays: 9:00am - 3:00pm