High Point, NC 27265 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Southern Exposures

We enjoy photographing pretty much everything but we specialize in wedding photography! Located in High Point North Carolina, we are just minutes from Greensboro and Winston-Salem.

For more information about our main photographer Billie you can click here!

Follow Sweet Southern Exposures on

b14feeeb2d4bfce5 1416196609975 wsp
dkbeach

3 Reviews for Sweet Southern Exposures

Amber · Married on 10/12/2013

She was an absolute joy to work with! She made me feel at home, as if we had know each other for years. Sweet Southern Exposures did our engagement session, my bridal portrait, and all of the photography for the our wedding (including a photo booth). The moments that she captured were memorable and beautiful! The photos from the wedding and throughout the reception captured the essence of the night. I could go and on and on about the awesome service that I received, it was truly a professional yet friendly experience. I plan on using her to capture all of my life changing events.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Amber · Married on 03/29/2013

Words can not describe how much I adore Billie! The first time I met her I knew I was going to love her! She was so amazing to work with and I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing our pictures on our big day. The photographer was one of, if not the most, important things to me for our wedding and I'm 100% certain she was the perfect pick. She had great ideas, made us feel comfortable, and was always fun to be around. You can really tell she loves what she does. Her passion and excitement shone through every time we got together. She was vibrant, sweet, easy going, flexible, and just a joy to be around. She captured our personalities perfectly and gave us so many amazing shots that we have more favorites than we can count! Because of Billie we are able to relive one of the most incredible days of our lives over and over again! We can't wait to work with her again :)

Sent on 05/14/2014

3.5
      2.0
      3.0

I came across Billie on another wedding site and fell in love with her photos. She went over all the packages, listened to our wants, and got to know our personalities. She made sure all angles and events were covered so nothing was missed the day of the wedding. She has a good sense of humor (which helped dealing with my bridal party) and had fun along with the rest of us. So basically leading up to and the day of the wedding was wonderful. Only negative is the total lack of communication. I waited patiently for over a month after the wedding with no contact - so I attempted to email her asking about when to expect our photos back. I even resorted to texting her and got no response. I chalked it up to it being peak wedding season. I waited a few weeks and texted her at the end of July on the 22nd. Finally a response! After a story about her website and email address no longer being valid and how I should have received an auto-respond message to my emails, she finally told me she was almost done editing our photos. She ended by saying they should be finished "within the week" and she would email me the new website where our photos would be uploaded. I waited another full week until the 30th and texted her again asking about the status - no response. Then again on August 5th - no response. My husband tried calling her on a few occasions and she will not answer. We have both been overly nice about this whole situation, especially since we have been waiting to send out Thank You cards so we could include the photo website address for our guests. It's been 11 weeks, surely that is more than enough time to edit and upload the photos, especially since she told me they should have been done 2 weeks ago.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Sweet Southern Exposures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00