SWEET SITUATION

Chatsworth, CA View map

SWEET SITUATION is an appointment-only cake and dessert boutique known for simple yet well-designed custom cakes and desserts that are crafted with love by the Owner and Cake Artist, Eloisa Ang. SWEET SITUATION has a growing reputation for creating cakes and desserts that are truly appealing to the taste and the eye. All of our cakes and desserts are made fresh to order, and are made from scratch using the freshest and finest ingredients.

We recommend that you schedule a consultation, so Eloisa can get to know you and your style, discuss your options and the best part tempt your taste buds with our delicious cakes!

Every cake is special to us. SWEET SITUATION limits the number of custom cakes per week to ensure the highest quality of love and attention is devoted to each product. And because our calendar fills quickly, it is strongly recommended to book as early as 6 months or as soon as you have your event details.

We look forward to speaking with you to make your wedding dreams come true! Contact Us Now http://www.sweetsituation.com/inquire.html.

*We offer cake tasting, delivery, set up, rentals for additional fees.

• "Eloisa did our wedding cake last December. She's very collaborative on what we want and had awesome ideas on how to make the cake you had in mind better. The outcome was a delicious dark chocolate cake shaped like a tree stump! It's not too sweet just the way we like it but the cake itself was very moist even after a few days stored in the fridge!" - C.R.

• "Eloisa did such a great job! She really worked with me to create the cake I wanted to fit the theme of my wedding. It came out beautiful and tasted amazing! I wish I had more events going on in my life so that I can order another one of her fantastic creations! She is truly and artist when it comes to design and vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone!" - J.R.

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Joe Married on 12/31/2016
    amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!
  • User2607561 Event on: 11/27/2016
    Sweet Situation is fantastic!! Awesome cakes from what I've ordered in the past. One Baby Shower cake and a Birthday cake. I wish I can attach the pictures of the cakes because not only they were great cake designs on the outside, but they tasted awesome too. Heavenly chiffon batter with buttercream frosting --delicious flavor combination. Just what I really wanted and Thanks Eloisa!! Keep up the awesome creations you make! :)
  • User2606472 2+ years ago
    Eloisa is always a pleasure to work with! She has made several cakes for me already and they all looked great and tasted even better! I ordered a cake for my godmother's Diaconate teacher and the cake Eloisa created was exactly what my godmother asked for. This was a few months back and she still talks about how delicious and how much her teacher enjoyed the cake to this day. I would definitely buy from her again. By the way, her cupcakes are also mouth-watering!

SWEET SITUATION's reply:

Thanks so much Llow! It's always my pleasure making your cakes and I'm thankful that you continue thinking of me for your cake needs. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Chatsworth, 91311
Location of (SWEET SITUATION)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding