West Grove, PA 19390 Map · Phone number

Sweet Peas of Jennersville 6
Sweet Peas of Jennersville 7

Libby Drennen · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply amazing!

Sweet Peas of Jennersville is by far the best florist in the area for weddings! From the start, Meg took the time to listen to my vision and brought to life exactly what I wanted. From bouquets to boutineers to center pieces, and everywhere in between, all of her arrangements were flawless, beautiful and classy.

Meg was extremely easy to work with and very organized. She was flexible and responded promptly to all of my questions and concerns throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Sweet Peas to any bride! If you want a stress free day and a florist you can trust, Sweet Peas is the florist for you!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe Wray · Married on 04/26/2019

Truly Perfect

Sweet Peas was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and I could not be happier with their work! I changed my vision a few times over the course of planning and was specific about some requests and vague about others, and Meg and her team fulfilled our wildest dreams for our wedding! All of our guests told us how much they loved the flowers and how beautiful the wedding was, and our pictures look amazing. I was also impressed when we had to move our ceremony indoors last minute due to rain, and Sweet Peas adapted our ceremony flower/decor plans to the inside space in a way that really made it look magical, and actually made me glad that we had the ceremony indoors instead of outdoors as originally planned! We ordered a substantial amount of flowers and decor (rental pieces like lanterns, votives, candles and glass candle holders, etc) and I found the price to be very reasonable, a lot less than what other brides I know paid. They also included full setup and cleanup in their pricing, so we really didn't have to worry about any aspect of the process! I cannot recommend Sweet Peas enough and I have no complaints.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Sweet Peas of Jennersville 8
    Sweet Peas of Jennersville 9
    Sweet Peas of Jennersville 10

Leslie · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent!

Jen was a wonderful partner to our Wedding Planner. She came highly recommended by her and our weddinf venue, and we were not disappointed. I didn’t quite know what kind of flowers I wanted, and requested she coordinate based on a few pictures I’d seen on various Instagram photos. She was very familiar with our venue and picked what worked well with the natural floral backdrop. Our flowers were beautiful and we were well prepared with care instructions and extra cases when the day happened to be hotter than usual. Her prices were very reasonable for the SE PA/DE/NJ region, which was a plus as well. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2019