729 limekiln rd, Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number

About Laughing Lady Flower Farm

Lilies and lavender is a small, owner operated, cut flower farm located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. We are members of the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers and the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the freshest, most beautiful flowers while sustaining our farm, soil, and environment. In keeping with our policy of sustainability we use only organic fertilizers and the least harmful pesticides. Customers, workers, and pets are safe in our fields and greenhouses. We sell our flowers at three local farmers markets, at our on- farm stand and to select, local florists. Wedding? Shower? Special party ? Use Local Flowers ! Your party will be beautiful with fresh, sustainably grown flowers from Lilies and lavender. By the stem or by the bucket, create the arrangements yourself or let Kate and Janine do the work. Cut and conditioned per order, we have the freshest flowers available. To make an appointment for a Special Event Conusltation or to pre-order flowers contact Kate. 215-345-7282 kate@liliesandlavender.com

concaD 27orlily
White Oriental lily with pale pink edges.
Very large Red and Yellow lily with a wonderful scent.
Very large Red and Yellow lily with a wonderful scent.
Pink Oriental lily.
Pink Oriental lily.
Large white trumpet lily with a dark pink center, scented.
Large white trumpet lily with a dark pink center, scented.
Very large cascade of flowering dogwood and oakleaf hydrangea
Very large cascade of flowering dogwood and oakleaf hydrangea
Several different types and colors of lilies and dahlias in mixed tiered arrangements for a large...
Red and yellow lily "shocking" with sunflowers and other mixed summer flowers
Red and yellow lily "shocking" with sunflowers and other mixed summer flowers
Lisianthus and dahlia bouquet with late summer flowers.
Lisianthus and dahlia bouquet with late summer flowers.
Large arrangement with oakleaf hydrangeas and delphinium for early summer.
Large arrangement with oakleaf hydrangeas and delphinium for early summer.
Arrangement with Blackout lilies, campanula and ladies mantle for late spring.
Arrangement with Blackout lilies, campanula and ladies mantle for late spring.
Centerpiece with herbs and scottish moss.
Centerpiece with herbs and scottish moss.
Tulips, larkspur, and iris with a sparkly green netting bow for a winter wedding.
Larkspur, iris and ladies mantle arrangement for late spring/early summer
Larkspur, iris and ladies mantle arrangement for late spring/early summer
Fall arrangement with pink dahlias.
Fall arrangement with pink dahlias.
concaD 27orlily

14 Reviews for Laughing Lady Flower Farm

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

I worked with Amanda for the flowers for my wedding. I had a specific vision, and I knew that the DIY approach was exactly what I was looking for. One of the highlights of the whole experience was creating the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. with my maid of honor, mother, and mother-in-law. Amazingly beautiful flowers, and Amanda was GREAT to work with! Just what I wanted!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Piper · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kate and her team. She was helpful and gave me so much information on flowers and what would be in season, etc. Kate also made the most beautiful flower crowns for my bridesmaids, and all the girls were ecstatic! My bouquet was gorgeous and the flowers were the perfect touch for our wedding! Thank you, Kate!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Mariel

Mariel · Married on 06/11/2017

I worked with Kate to develop the floral plan for my June wedding. She did three boutonnieres, three flower crowns, a dog collar, my bouquet, flowers for the cakes, and bulk flowers and vines for the tables. I felt really confident in Kate's skills and professionalism throughout the planning process. We shared ideas with each other via Pinterest and ultimately came up with exactly what I was hoping for. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the flower girls glowed in their halos! I came to the farm the day before the wedding to pick the blooms for my bouquet with my mother-in-law and best friend, picked up the bulk flowers to start the arrangements on our own, and Kate delivered everything else the morning of the wedding to the site. She worked with my budget and my vision and I was so happy with the end product. Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Award

Laughing Lady Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 181.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 102.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 729 limekiln rd Doylestown, 18901 See on map