Sweet Peas of Jennersville Reviews

89 Reviews for Sweet Peas of Jennersville

• Rene

Rene Silverman Lafferty · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Sweet Peas Of Jennersville 10 25 19 Wedding

For years my daughter said she wanted Meg to be her floral designer for her wedding. Meg and her husband drove 2 hours to The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club- their first time at this venue. They shared in our excitement of this beautiful location. Meg worked with my daughter and took such a creative interest in the entire process. Meg's work is artiscially stunning. The flowers and colors she uses result in what I can only describe as works of art. We will forever remember how beautiful everything looked because of Meg.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Shay Rosen · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Small summer backyard wedding.

When I first went to Sweet Peas, was unsure she would do such a small affair. I was pleasantly surprised. Meg does beautiful work, was here on time, and had the flowers up in no time.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Angela Bean · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Thank You!

The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were simply stunning and full of life. Meg was great to work with because she truly listened to my ideas and made the venue look amazing. I was overwhelmingly impressed when I walked into the venue, I could not believe my eyes with the candles glowing and floral arrangement everywhere just filling up the room with joy. Everything was delivered to the venue and my home on time and perfect!! I would recommend Sweet Peas of Jennersville for ANY event. Thank you to everyone at Sweet Peas for making my day so spectacular.
    - Angela

Sent on 01/17/2020

Megan · Married on 01/11/2020

Wonderful to work with and beautiful results

From the beginning of the booking process my fiancée and I were very impressed. It was clear Meg was very knowledgeable and wanted to make our flowers unique to our ceremony and wedding. Meg was very easy to get a hold of through email or phone and the flowers were absolutely stunning. The attention to detail and cohesiveness of all the different elements was outstanding and it was clear Meg is a florist with an artistic vision. Our wedding had two brides and Meg was able to create two stunning bouquets that went together visually but were not identical to each other, each unique to our wedding attire. Simply stated, everything was phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Marisha

Marisha Pucilowski · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Our flowers for our wedding were perfect! I provided my ideas and color schemes to Meg and she executed it beyond our imaginations. Meg was very accommodating and supportive when we had some last minute cancellations amongst our guests with less than two weeks before the wedding and was able to redistribute the flowers elsewhere. My bouquet was a lush cascading bouquet with greenery and deep burgundy flowers with pops of cream and champagne, it was everything I wanted, truly perfect! As my husband is a farmer, flowers were very important to him and he was blown away with how great they turned out. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, cake decor was amazing! I got to the point where I was being indecisive and providing too many examples of what I wanted - so the best decision I ever made was telling Meg that I trust her judgement and to have the final decision on our flowers. She captured everything and more. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Aine

Aine · Married on 10/25/2019

Meg is excellent.

Meg brought all of my ideas to fruition. My dream wedding happened because of her. Everytime I mentioned what I wanted, she immediately had ideas and pretty much designed my wedding. She said “if you have a good florist you don’t need a decorator.” SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE RIGHT. From the arbor, to the lanterns, all the way to incorporating grandparents dresses on my bouquet, the votives, AND helping me pick my bridesmaids colors. She was absolutely amazing and was with me every step of the way!!

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 10/06/2019

Everything Was Perfect.

Everything was amazing; they knew exactly what I wanted even when I wasn’t sure of it myself! Everything turned out perfectly.

Heather Nee · Married on 09/09/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding with Sweet Peas!

Sweet Peas was recommended to me by my wedding Coordinator, Proud to Plan, and boy was I glad they were. Meg was always extremely responsive to my emails and patient with my adds and changes throughout the planning process. I had last minute changes literally a few days before the wedding and implementing it was no problem for Meg. I had an overall vision of what I was looking for on our wedding day and she blew it out of the park. The ceremony and reception flowers were out of a fairy tail and I couldn't have asked for better. I would absolutely recommend Meg and her team with Sweet Peas!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie Dabertin · Married on 09/01/2019

Meg was amazing!!!

I would recommend Meg and her business in a heartbeat. She was fantastic to work with for my wedding and really made my vision come true. I gave her my colors and mentioned that I wanted unique flowers in my arrangements. She exceeded my expectations and I was obsessed with every beautiful arrangement she created. She was very affordable and has amazing talent! Seriously use her, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/11/2019

Most beautiful wedding flowers!

I absolutely loved working with Meg from Sweet Peas. She executed on my vision for my wedding flowers - and then took it to a whole other level. The flowers in person and arrangements she created were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I also appreciated her flexibility in helping me get creative when we ended up having to move the wedding indoors just a couple of days prior.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Christine Foster · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

Meg was absolutely wonderful to work with, from listening to my ideas and then creating beautiful arrangements. Stayed within our budget as well. Recommend her highly!

• Hayley

Hayley Jester · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!!!

I had the perfect flowers for my wedding day thanks to Sweet Peas! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Libby Drennen · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply amazing!

Sweet Peas of Jennersville is by far the best florist in the area for weddings! From the start, Meg took the time to listen to my vision and brought to life exactly what I wanted. From bouquets to boutineers to center pieces, and everywhere in between, all of her arrangements were flawless, beautiful and classy.

Meg was extremely easy to work with and very organized. She was flexible and responded promptly to all of my questions and concerns throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Sweet Peas to any bride! If you want a stress free day and a florist you can trust, Sweet Peas is the florist for you!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe Wray · Married on 04/26/2019

Truly Perfect

Sweet Peas was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and I could not be happier with their work! I changed my vision a few times over the course of planning and was specific about some requests and vague about others, and Meg and her team fulfilled our wildest dreams for our wedding! All of our guests told us how much they loved the flowers and how beautiful the wedding was, and our pictures look amazing. I was also impressed when we had to move our ceremony indoors last minute due to rain, and Sweet Peas adapted our ceremony flower/decor plans to the inside space in a way that really made it look magical, and actually made me glad that we had the ceremony indoors instead of outdoors as originally planned! We ordered a substantial amount of flowers and decor (rental pieces like lanterns, votives, candles and glass candle holders, etc) and I found the price to be very reasonable, a lot less than what other brides I know paid. They also included full setup and cleanup in their pricing, so we really didn't have to worry about any aspect of the process! I cannot recommend Sweet Peas enough and I have no complaints.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jessica Dycus · Married on 04/10/2019

5 Stars!!! Stunning work!

Meg was wonderful to work with, so helpful and really listened to what I wanted! I could have never imagined how beautiful the flowers were. They were simply stunning. I received so many compliments! I took my bouquet and a large centerpiece home and they stayed beautiful and lively for just over a week!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Leslie · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent!

Jen was a wonderful partner to our Wedding Planner. She came highly recommended by her and our weddinf venue, and we were not disappointed. I didn’t quite know what kind of flowers I wanted, and requested she coordinate based on a few pictures I’d seen on various Instagram photos. She was very familiar with our venue and picked what worked well with the natural floral backdrop. Our flowers were beautiful and we were well prepared with care instructions and extra cases when the day happened to be hotter than usual. Her prices were very reasonable for the SE PA/DE/NJ region, which was a plus as well. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Meg is fantastic! She was great with responding to emails, discussing and negotiating pricing, and coming up with a design that worked perfectly with our venue and style! She even brought flowers for my hair last minute after my hairpiece was lost in the mail. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Dina

Dina Ruggieri · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Wedding Flowers

Meg was great to work with- I thought the price was reasonable and she delivered gorgeous bridal bouquets and greens for our table decor .

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Keara

Keara · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful Wedding Day Flowers by Sweet Peas

From the moment I met Meg, I knew she understood my vision. I wanted simple flowers and needed some guidance which Meg provided. Her estimate was reasonable and I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were on the day of our wedding. I spoke with Meg a few times prior to our big day and always felt she listened, was organized and on point, and was quick to respond to any emails. Meg was so easy to work with and our flowers were truly beautiful - from the bouquets to boutinners to the centerpieces to flowers for the cake - I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Meg for any wedding in the Philadelphia/Delaware areas.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

100% recommend

Sweet Peas was fantastic to work with and the end product was GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

They blew it out of the park!

Sweet Peas of Jennersville was an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and easy to work with. Adjustments were made with ease and communication was a breeze. Most importantly, the arrangements were spectacular! Far exceeded our vision and were breathtaking to look at. All of our guests made mention that they were the most beautiful arrangements they'd ever seen. We couldn't agree more. We were so incredibly pleased! Sweet peas will be the first place we go for our floral needs in the future! Big thanks to Meg and team!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Meg went above and beyond in providing the most perfect florals for our wedding. We had a tighter budget despite a very large wedding party, which can increase the price of florals very easy. Meg worked with us to create a package that would suit our venue, the Hotel du Poet, and our large wedding party. We loved that Meg runs her business and clearly employs real creativity as she imagines what your wedding florals could look like. On wedding day, we were blown away by our beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were large, lush, and unique. Everyone commented on them, even after the wedding itself, and were excited to see them again at our breakfast the next morning. We highly recommend Sweet Peas!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/24/2018

Sweet Peas of Jennersville offers great customer service and high quality flowers at good prices. Meg did a wonderful job creating floral arrangements for my wedding. She was attentive to all of my jumbled ideas and created gorgeous bouquets. I'm so glad I chose Sweet Peas!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Gale · Married on 06/02/2018

Sweet Peas of Jennersville, PA had a height and determination of excellence of providing our June 2, 2018 not only a special event but a GLORIOUS event. Meg, the owner and her skilled staff, worked endlessly and many and unusual hours to make our wedding day a "Once Upon a Time" Cinderella event which will forever have beautiful memories. The most professional and courteous floral business with whom I've ever been associated.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

The flowers provided by Meg were beautiful. She did an awesome job taking the vision from my head and making it a reality!

Sent on 07/01/2018