Franklin, TN 37069 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Elizabeth Events

Sweet Elizabeth Events is a Wedding Planning & Events Company that serves Williamson County and other surrounding counties in TN. Our company can coordinate the whole event or just be there to support you on your big day. We can discuss our strategy at your complimentary consultation. Once you choose a package that works for you, Sweet Elizabeth Events helps you to transform your ideas into pure elegance. We manage weddings and events with creativity and orginality. We treat each event with the upmost respect and care. During the planning process our hope is to keep you calm and stress free during a chaotic time. There may be challenges that present themselves, but Sweet Elizabeth Events will be right by your side the entire time doing our best to make sure that you have your picture perfect day! By the end of our time together our hope is that you will consider us to be a part of your family.

Services:

emily and jimmi favorites 003
bouque

5 Reviews for Sweet Elizabeth Events

Greg · Married on 06/09/2014

We spent months researching and contacting vendors for our wedding with no success. Ashlea was able to plan the whole wedding in a matter of weeks. Our wedding ended up looking extremely professional and went off without a hitch. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • User4198261 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I live in Nashville and got married on June 9th on St. George Island, Florida. I was having an extremely difficult time planning my wedding from out of state and it was proving difficult to get vendors to respond to my inquiries. At that point Ashlea reached out to me and asked if she could assist. She ran with it! Within 1 week I had food for the wedding, flowers, table/chair rentals and well organized to do lists and spreadsheets to help during this hectic time. Ashlea was always sweet, caring and on top of it! She always made me feel great about this process and was such an asset to wedding planning. Every time i called, emailed or texted she responded right away with "What can i do!" or "I'm on it!". I couldnt have done this without her. Wedding planning is hectic and stressful. Do yourself a favor and have Ashlea help, you will not regret it.

Thank you Ashlea, for every list, every call, every task, every encouragement and for just being there. My wedding day was absolutely amazing and went PERFECTLY thanks to you!!

<3, Kiersten and Greg

Sent on 06/24/2014

Emily · Married on 04/25/2014

Ashlea was a pleasure to work with and made everything for my husband and I very easy! She was a definite blessing to have not only while planning our wedding but also the day of the wedding! No detail was unplanned and it went flawlessly. I couldn't have done it without her! If you are looking for a wedding planner, Ashlea with Sweet Elizabeth Events is the way to go!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Sweet Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning