Bonney Lake, Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About SWAY Events

SWAY Events is a professional wedding planning company based out of Bonney Lake, Washington. They've planned over 250 weddings through the Greater Seattle and Tacoma area, and are dedicated to making your planning process as stress-free as possible. They offer full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination based on your preferences and budget. SWAY Events promises to provide you with the highest quality of service from your first meeting, until the end of your big day.

Melissa and Vicki are the owners of this passionate business. They've been friends for over 10 years, and have planned over 300 special events together. They offer couples multiple packages to choose from, depending on the level of assistance they want when planning their celebration. Their packages include Kick Off, A Little Extra, Stand By Me and Completely Yours. If you want to plan your own wedding, but need a little help, they offer a package which includes a two to three-hour planning session, three vendor referrals, a planning checklist/day-of timeline and a SWAY fundamentals kit. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Complimentary consultation

SWAY Events 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2018

Vicki and Melissa Made My Dream Reality and I Am Forever Grateful

I could not recommend SWAY Events enough. I have known Vicki for several years, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted her to coordinate my wedding. I have worked with Vicki in the past at a wedding venue, so I have watched her coordinate many many weddings. She is so warm, kind, and attentive to detail that I have seen her make every single wedding magical. Every bride loves her, and that was no different for me on my wedding day! We were only engaged for four months and had a pretty small budget, but Vicki and Melissa totally helped me take what I had always dreamed my wedding would be like and make that into reality, even with a tight timeline and not a lot of money. The day of, they arranged all the details perfectly and I did not have to worry about anything. They worked well with all of my family friends and other vendors. They kept everything running smoothly, and fixed every little issue as it came up without involving me or my husband. Vicki was there to play our ceremony music perfectly and fix my train before I walked down the aisle. Working with Vicki and Melissa was like having a best friend plan and coordinate my wedding. Their prices are reasonable and their service is excellent.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Neika · Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I even begin? Vicki and Melissa made my Wedding day dreams a reality. If ever you had any question about hiring this team let me tell you this was the best decision my HUSBAND and I could have ever made. On my big day my catering staff was short a couple of people (my poor choice of carterer) and Vickie actually got behind the bar herself and served drinks. Vicki and Melissa were amazing at putting out the little fires that arose as the day progressed, some I didn't even find out about until after THE BIG DAY which allowed me to really enjoy peace of mind on the day of. Vicki and Melissa have a very soothing and calming way about them that really made me feel well taken care of and let me know I was in good hands. My Husband and I started our relationship with Sway Events about 90 days prior to our big day and from the very beginning I was impressed with Vicki's ability to answer questions that I literally didn't even know that I had. Vicki and Melissa reached out to all of our vendors and made sure that everyone was operating on the same timeline. The day went off without a HITCH (except for ours of course ) from their early arrival, to their kind willingness to battle it out with unruly, unkind vendors. The way that they setup both our ceremony space as well as the GORGEOUS reception space was just dreamy. In the past 2wks that we have been married we have honestly been told that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding that one of our guests had ever been to. My aunt actually called our wedding a fairytale and these are just 2 of the many rave reviews we have heard of our wedding. Hearing these wonderful things about our big day is amazing but even better then these comments we have memories of the most perfect day thanks to Vicki and Melissa with Sway Events. There are no words to express our heart felt appreciation of your talent, and efforts. You are so appreciated.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    SWAY Events 8

David · Married on 08/11/2018

Let us just say Sway Events is absolutely the best! Couples have no idea what they don't know until planners tell them otherwise. Vicki and Melissa were extremely thorough and diligent down to the very last details of our wedding. We thought we could handle our planning by ourselves and we couldn't. Along comes Vicki and Melissa. They helped coordinate the venue, making sure the catering was spot on. They handled the meetings, emails, calls, and more. They reached out to all of our vendors to make sure no leaf was unturned. Every minute was accounted for on our wedding day. They make sure we were as prepared as can be and to expect the unexpected. They make sure everything went as smoothly as can be and they delivered. We are very grateful for Vicki and Melissa, for their role as coordinators but more importantly, as friends. We recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2