SWAY Events Reviews

SWAY Events 5
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/17/2019

Sway made our day!

Hiring Vicki and Melissa was one of the best decisions that we made during wedding planning. From our very first meeting, these ladies were so warm and friendly, consistently putting our minds at ease. They were professional, responsive, and and helped us with all of those little decisions that add up when planning a DIY wedding.

On the weekend of the wedding, the SWAY team blew us away! Their communication with our vendors and decoration management allowed us to sit back and enjoy ourselves. They went above and beyond, even helping our families pull off sweet surprises during our reception that we'll remember forever.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Shaun Hollenbeck · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect Coordinators

We hired Sway for our wedding a month ago. We were late to even look for day of coordinators but lucky for us Sway was available. We had tried to plan so much stuff on our own and immediately once we hired them it was a breath of relief. They handled planning perfectly and took care of details we hadn’t even thought of yet. During our wedding the few minor issues we had with vendors and schedule changes they were able to take care of them seamlessly. We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 09/09/2019

SWAY Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! Means the world to us to know that we were able to make your big day as stress free as possible. We had so much fun celebrating with you and your families. Wishing you two the very best and an amazing journey together.
  • Caaaaatsup

Cat G. · Married on 07/27/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Day

My husband and I wanted our wedding day to be stress free, and that’s exactly what we got thanks to SWAY Events!

We hired the SWAY Team for wedding day-of coordination roughly 6 months before our wedding. Throughout our time working with Vicki and Melissa, they were so friendly, caring, and supportive of us and our wedding plans. With no experience in planning a large scale event like a wedding, these two ladies helped steer us in the right direction, offering recommendations and advice whenever we asked for it. They were thorough in putting together the wedding day timeline, communicating with our vendors, and they also made sure we addressed all wedding day details (big and small). We were as prepared as can be going into our wedding day!

On the wedding day, the SWAY Team set up all of our personal decor at the reception venue, took care of multiple errands (like picking up the wedding cake), and coordinated our large wedding party and group of vendors. They were also a huge help in the cleanup process. Vicki and Melissa worked hard to make sure we, and our whopping 250 wedding guests, enjoyed every bit of the celebration. Thank you so much ladies, it was a pleasure working with you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

SWAY Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing words!!! We adored you both so much and it was such a pleasure helping create a memorable stress-free day. We had so much fun celebrating with you and your friends/family and wish you guys a great journey together. Thank you! Thank you!
  • Kiki

Kiki Jeffery · Married on 06/01/2019

So thankful for Vicki and Melissa!!

We cannot say enough good things about Vicki and Melissa of SWAY Events. We went to a family member’s wedding after we got engaged and were able to see Melissa and Vicki hard at work. They did such an incredible job there that we decided to book them for our wedding.
    We had an untraditional venue (with no kitchen), we were living in Idaho and our venue was two hours away from Seattle. The SWAY team rocked it and were always 10 steps ahead of us. The day of the wedding was perfect and stress free! We had a couple of mishaps that I was not aware of until the next day. We could not be more thankful for or happy with the service Melissa and Vicki provided. Absolutely, 100% recommend them for any event!

SWAY Events 6
    SWAY Events 7
    SWAY Events 8
    SWAY Events 9
    Sent on 07/04/2019

SWAY Events's reply:

Kiki you are amazing!!! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day!! We had so much fun planning and witnessing the genuine love and admiration you two have for eachother. Wishing you tons of love and smiles on your new journey!!! Congratulations!!! Cheers, Vicki & Melissa
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 02/16/2019

No-stress Wedding Day!

Vicky and Melissa were fantastic! We worked with them just using the "Simply Coordination" package for day-of. They were responsive, helpful, and available before the wedding whenever we had questions. Then on the big day, my husband had some...issues that resulted in delays that I didn't even know about! It was great having a point person for him to reach out to, for our vendors to talk to, to run and grab people during photos - just all the things my husband and I didn't want to have to worry about on the day. They were so professional and lovely, they just made us feel at ease. I can only imagine how much more they could have helped if we shelled out a bit more for even more of their expertise!

SWAY Events 10
    Sent on 07/03/2019

SWAY Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nora for the kind words. You both were so amazing to work with and we're so glad we could help make your big day amazing!!! Congratulations again on your beautiful new journey together. Thank you for sharing the photo. We would love to see more!
    Cheers!!! Vicki & Melissa
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2018

Vicki and Melissa Made My Dream Reality and I Am Forever Grateful

I could not recommend SWAY Events enough. I have known Vicki for several years, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted her to coordinate my wedding. I have worked with Vicki in the past at a wedding venue, so I have watched her coordinate many many weddings. She is so warm, kind, and attentive to detail that I have seen her make every single wedding magical. Every bride loves her, and that was no different for me on my wedding day! We were only engaged for four months and had a pretty small budget, but Vicki and Melissa totally helped me take what I had always dreamed my wedding would be like and make that into reality, even with a tight timeline and not a lot of money. The day of, they arranged all the details perfectly and I did not have to worry about anything. They worked well with all of my family friends and other vendors. They kept everything running smoothly, and fixed every little issue as it came up without involving me or my husband. Vicki was there to play our ceremony music perfectly and fix my train before I walked down the aisle. Working with Vicki and Melissa was like having a best friend plan and coordinate my wedding. Their prices are reasonable and their service is excellent.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Neika · Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I even begin? Vicki and Melissa made my Wedding day dreams a reality. If ever you had any question about hiring this team let me tell you this was the best decision my HUSBAND and I could have ever made. On my big day my catering staff was short a couple of people (my poor choice of carterer) and Vickie actually got behind the bar herself and served drinks. Vicki and Melissa were amazing at putting out the little fires that arose as the day progressed, some I didn't even find out about until after THE BIG DAY which allowed me to really enjoy peace of mind on the day of. Vicki and Melissa have a very soothing and calming way about them that really made me feel well taken care of and let me know I was in good hands. My Husband and I started our relationship with Sway Events about 90 days prior to our big day and from the very beginning I was impressed with Vicki's ability to answer questions that I literally didn't even know that I had. Vicki and Melissa reached out to all of our vendors and made sure that everyone was operating on the same timeline. The day went off without a HITCH (except for ours of course ) from their early arrival, to their kind willingness to battle it out with unruly, unkind vendors. The way that they setup both our ceremony space as well as the GORGEOUS reception space was just dreamy. In the past 2wks that we have been married we have honestly been told that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding that one of our guests had ever been to. My aunt actually called our wedding a fairytale and these are just 2 of the many rave reviews we have heard of our wedding. Hearing these wonderful things about our big day is amazing but even better then these comments we have memories of the most perfect day thanks to Vicki and Melissa with Sway Events. There are no words to express our heart felt appreciation of your talent, and efforts. You are so appreciated.

SWAY Events 11
    Sent on 09/17/2018

David · Married on 08/11/2018

Let us just say Sway Events is absolutely the best! Couples have no idea what they don't know until planners tell them otherwise. Vicki and Melissa were extremely thorough and diligent down to the very last details of our wedding. We thought we could handle our planning by ourselves and we couldn't. Along comes Vicki and Melissa. They helped coordinate the venue, making sure the catering was spot on. They handled the meetings, emails, calls, and more. They reached out to all of our vendors to make sure no leaf was unturned. Every minute was accounted for on our wedding day. They make sure we were as prepared as can be and to expect the unexpected. They make sure everything went as smoothly as can be and they delivered. We are very grateful for Vicki and Melissa, for their role as coordinators but more importantly, as friends. We recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SWAY Events 12
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Mariah · Married on 07/21/2018

SWAY: When I say that Vicki and Melissa are amazing, it’s a total understatement. I met these two incredible ladies while I was photographing weddings. I’ve worked with so many planners and most seemed to cause problems rather than providing seamless, discrete solutions. Vicki and Melissa can put out a fire without you even hearing about it. They’ve mastered the art of trying to keep the couple out of the stressful day-of conversations that involve negotiating between vendors and staying on track with the timeline. After witnessing them as a vendor for over 10 weddings (they’ve done hundreds), my fiancé and I decided they needed to be part of our day. My husband and I celebrated our destination wedding in Victoria, BC and these two women were seriously the only reason we had a perfect day. They coordinated with all of our family members and vendors, ran last minute errands like picking up the cake, and put out some serious fires caused by the venue such as the venue not giving us the right amount of drink tickets, the venue contact person just leaving mid event, and dealt with how to move all the chairs for our event from the ceremony to ballroom. They did all this with style! They smiled, gushed over us, and dealt with it all while we had no idea anything was wrong. You can’t pay for the feeling of being stress free, but you can hire SWAY to take on the battles and keep the seas calm. They are now dear and close friends. I adore them both so much, and I can’t wait to work with them on future events! All my friends will be eagerly asking for their names once they start planning their weddings! We had a perfect day and loved every single second of it! Thank you, Vicki and Melissa! I love you both!

SWAY Events 13
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Mariah · Married on 07/21/2018

When I say that Vicki and Melissa are amazing, it's a total understatement. I met these two incredible ladies while I was photographing weddings. I've worked with so many planners and most seemed to cause problems rather than providing seamless, discrete solutions. Vicki and Melissa can put out a fire without you even hearing about it. They've mastered the art of trying to keep the couple out of the stressful day-of conversations that involve negotiating between vendors and staying on track with the timeline. After witnessing them as a vendor for over 10 weddings (they've done hundreds), my fiancé and I decided they needed to be part of our day. My husband and I celebrated our destination wedding in Victoria, BC and these two women were seriously the only reason we had a perfect day. They coordinated with all of our family members and vendors, ran last minute errands like picking up the cake, and put out some serious fires caused by the venue such as the venue not giving us the right amount of drink tickets, the venue contact person just leaving mid event, and dealt with how to move all the chairs for our event from the ceremony to ballroom. They did all this with style! They smiled, gushed over us, and dealt with it all while we had no idea anything was wrong. You can't pay for the feeling of being stress free, but you can hire SWAY to take on the battles and keep the seas calm. They are now dear and close friends. I adore them both so much, and I can't wait to work with them on future events! All my friends will be eagerly asking for their names once they start planning their weddings! We had a perfect day and loved every single second of it! Thank you, Vicki and Melissa! I love you both!

SWAY Events 14
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I can’t say enough about SWAY. This duo is incredible. I am so glad webhired day-of coordination, and Vicki and Melissa made sure nothing was missed. And I’m pretty convinced they are the reason the sun made its way out after a rainy wedding day about 2 minutes before our ceremony started!

Think about what you want the day of your wedding. Would you rather be calm, chill, and enjoying the moment? Then hire SWAY. They are the best.

Sent on 07/19/2018

SWAY Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure and we are glad our anti-rain dance worked right on time lol. Cheers to one amazing couple!!!!
    Xoxo Your SWAY Team

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2018

Melissa and Vicki definitely exceeded our expectations when it comes to wedding planning and coordinating! There was nothing that my husband and had to worry about on our day because everything was PERFECT! They go over the top to make sure every single detailed that was planned came out perfectly. Definitely could not have done it without them!

SWAY Events 15